New to this site..

Options
Hi Everybody.
I'm new here and have no clue what I'm doing or how to work the site, Any help is appreciated : )

Replies

• MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi & welcome! Ull be fine. Its takes some getting use to :)
  • bhhblue
    bhhblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    It takes a day or two to get used to it. just do a bit of exploring and it'll become a habit of everyday. Feel free to add me and I can try to help with your questions when they arise.
  • schmenge55
    schmenge55 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add if you like. Set your goal. Be realistic. If you try too much too fast it is hard to stick it. Get supportive friends and tell them how they can best support you. Log everything, good and "bad". Good luck!
  • BSH2622
    BSH2622 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    JUST DONT GIVE IN AND DONT GIVE UP !!!!
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! Add me and I'll do whatever I can to help you out.
  • roselinville
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I love this app. best decision i have made in years. Check out the website. Dlife. Its for Diabetic cooking but, the food is great and the calories are much lower the regular cooking. im not diabetic and i use it all the time. Also use your bar code scanner, it really helps. Let me know if i can help in anyway. Welcome aboard
    Renee
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    best advice add alot of people and keep your diary open they can help keep you on track :) most people on this site are very nice