Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Starting insanity!

Hey everyone! I'm starting insanity and already did day 2 yesterday. Anyone want to join me and kick butt! Looking forward to tougher workouts!

Replies

• Oscarsshorty04
    Oscarsshorty04 Posts: 2 Member
    i want to do insanity to . did you buy yours online or at a stor
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    i'm an insanity graduate.

atm I'm doing insanity asylum. it's no insanity that's for sure.
  • jessgumkowski88
    jessgumkowski88 Posts: 189 Member
    My friend Shulwick started an insanity check in group :) we're all on day three if you're interested in joining feel free to add me!
  • Insanity is amazing! I've done it twice! LOVE IT!
  • rezn8
    rezn8 Posts: 263 Member
    I'm on week 4 the second time through. I just love it. If I can be of any help let me know. You can also find me on beachbody web site as SWREZn8.
  • piggydog
    piggydog Posts: 322
    I can't do it :( My poor bones hurt to badly with all the hoppin and stuff....boo
  • clopez1987
    clopez1987 Posts: 54 Member
    I LOVE INSANITY!,,IT KICKS UR BUTT, BUT IT FEELS GREAT AFTER U COMPLETE THE VIDEO!..
  • danj_64
    danj_64 Posts: 96 Member
    I just finished 60 days and loved it.. I am taking a break with P90X at the moment but I already miss it.. Good luck and feel free to add me. I would love to support any of you
  • kayla0619
    kayla0619 Posts: 11 Member
    I bought it online and had it shipped to my house!
  • I'm starting today! I have tried it once with a group of people but only made it half way through. Doing it alone this time. I really hope i make it all the way! Good luck to you!
  • MoonSapphire
    MoonSapphire Posts: 57 Member
    My friend is sending me her box of Insanity dvds to borrow, how are they compared to 30 day shred??
  • Kryn_K
    Kryn_K Posts: 44
    i'm at Shulwick group too (insanity driven ) we just started on monday 11/26 if you want to join Us here's the link they are very very helpful http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/9822-insanity-driven. :wink:
  • drbaska
    drbaska Posts: 157 Member
    i want to do insanity to . did you buy yours online or at a stor

Insanity is not available in stores - it is best to get it from a Team Beachbody coach as you get free bonus workouts and the free support of the coach. :-)
  • tacmike
    tacmike Posts: 3 Member
    I just finished up day 6 (starting second week).. I love it, it's addictive, the soreness goes away, and if your like me by the evening you want more. I had to force myself to do the off day. So far my biggest challenge has been the diet. I love food..
  • Mwaries88
    Mwaries88 Posts: 21 Member
    Im on day 6 and I love it.
    It is definitely intense!!
    I did p90x before this and am still trying to keep up with the workouts!
  • kayla0619
    kayla0619 Posts: 11 Member
    I haven't the 30 day shred yet.. I've only done pink method, p90x and now insanity.. So I really don't know the difference. I can say its a very good workout.. I think u will love it.