I need Prego friends!!!

Options
Hey ladies I am almost 19 weeks and I am sooo sad to see the results i worked so hard for slipping away.. I am trying to stay healthy but it is tough to keep going and stay motivated. This is my first ...is anyone else going through this and how are you all staying healthy?

Replies

• mvkrayola
    mvkrayola Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I just want to say congratulations to you. What a wonderful experience you have ahead of you. I have no experienced ideas but I think this program allows you to be vcery aware of your food choices. Just follow your doctors advice, eat sensibly (you need to give energy to two now). One things for sure....your body will give to the baby and you will be the depleted one. Ask your doc but you can probably keep doing similar exercises because your body was use to it before you became prego. I have seen friends come home from delivery and you couldn't hardly tell they had a baby. Good luck but most of all ENJOY!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Good luck

I personally gave up with my 2. The 1st 1 I stupidly thought "I can eat what ever" & the second 1 (who is now 14 weeks) I knew I should eat better & I kind of did but I was working a lot & had a toddler so it didn't go as well as planned! Oops. IF I ever have a 3rd I hope to at least try.

Congrats too by the way :flowerforyou: