Just starting (again!) here in MA

Options
Hello! I just came back from the doc's office today and my blood pressure is too high. The doc wants me to watch what I eat and come back in 3 months. So, here we go with my new goal, and I've already messed it up by the time I got home: Eat better! Ok, baby steps. My goal is to run/walk in a 5k this year. I think it can happen. I lost 30lbs last year and have gained about half of it back, saying I never wanted to see a particular number again, and I'm over that number again. So, time to snap out of it! Who's with me???

Replies

• h_eloise86
    h_eloise86 Posts: 124
    Options
    One of my goals this year is to run/walk a 5k also!
    Good luck :)
  • soundtrack
    soundtrack Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    One of my goals is to run a 5K too! I'm in MA too - see you there ;-)
  • chris31
    chris31 Posts: 19
    Options
    I also need to try again so here I am. I am sick of being fat and tired all the time. I need to exercise and eat health;y. I am buying a new bicycle and will ride outside 3x's per week I really need to do this:noway: :noway:
  • nascow
    nascow Posts: 3
    Options
    Good Luck. I've started once again today, myself. I would love to be able to walk up and down steps and play with my 8 year old without being winded. I also need to lose weight due to my diabetes that I was diagnosed with last year :(
  • Debbak710
    Debbak710 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yeah I have high blood pressure and hoping it doesn't lead to diabetes. I feel like it's my body warning me, "Hey, watch it!" So, the food journal is helping, I think, as long as I'm honest with it! If I slipped before, I just wouldn't write it down! Well, I like this site because it tells you, keep it up and you'll weigh this in whatever time. Yikes! Good luck and I'm sure you'll do fine!:wink: