LOST 7 LBS IN 2 1/2 WEEKS...

Options
I AM SO EXCITED FOR I HAVE LOST 7 LBS IN 2 AND HALF WEEKS. I AM EATING RIGHT, DOING SOME LIGHT EXERCISE AND JUST WATCH WHAT I EAT. I DO 5 DAYS DIET WHICH I WATCH FOR THE CALORIES OF WHAT I EAT... EACH DAY DURING THE WEEK I MAKE SURE I DON'T GO OVER 1000 CALORIES BUT ON WEEKENDS I KIND OF TREAT MY SELF TO SOME FOOD THAT I AM CRAVING DURING THE WEEK. I DON'T EAT AS MUCH ANYMORE BECAUSE MY STOMACH SHRINK SINCE I EAT SMALL PORTIONS. I EAT HALF CUP OF OATMEAL FOR BREAKFAST, SNACK TWO HOURS LATER, LUNCH WHICH WOULD BE A CUP OF SOUP, SNACK IN 2 HOURS, LIGHT DINNER AND LIGHT DESSERT WITH ALL LOW CALORIES IN IT. AGAIN I MADE SURE DURING THE WEEK I DON'T GO OVER 1000 CALORIES. SO FAR SO GOOD 7 LBS AND COUNTING!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR I HAVE SO MANY CLOTHES THAT I HAVE NOT WORN IN 2 YEARS SOME OF THEM FIT ME NOW...

Replies

• thomlora
    thomlora Posts: 16
    Options
    Great Job!:smile:
  • jdramage
    jdramage Posts: 37
    Options
    This is very exciting for you. Congratulations. I would just caution that the general rule seems to be no one should ever be under 1200 calories a day. That is the minimum. It doesn't sound like you're eating a heck of a lot but you seem to be ok with your meal plan. The best success seems to come from an eating and exercise plan that you would be able to maintain for the rest of your life. If it is too drastic now, it could mean a greater chance of gaining weight back if you ever go back to your old ways. This is just what I've learned from this site. Good luck with your journey!
  • jcurban
    jcurban Posts: 2
    Options
    @jdramage: Thanks for you concern :). I am told by my husband that I need to at least consume 1200 calories a day since I am exercising. It's me being stubborn but yes, I am definitely considering on increasing it to 12 a day. So far so good. I am just excited that I lost 7 lbs so far. I was 156 and I wanted to be back to 115 lbs. So I still have a lot to lose and you're right, I definitely need to maintain my exercise and stay on eating healthy. I was never big in my life up until I dealth with depression for 2 years and I decide it's time to just do something to get my mind off of things and start being active and maybe when I get back to the way I was before then I will be less depress. Thank you guys and good luck to both of you. JDRAMAGE & THOMLORA.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!