Sweet Potatoe Fries

Options
2»

Replies

• chris31
    chris31 Posts: 19
    Options
    I make these all the time I put in the Oven at 500 degrees I pre heat the pan and that helps to crisp them. I bake for 10 min then on the same pan I add salmon that I have coated with about 1TBL evoo continue for 6 to 8 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish and the meal is fabulous. Salmon is perfectly cooked everytime:smile:
  • AlynnP1005
    AlynnP1005 Posts: 195
    Options
    I buy mine pre-cut from Costco, drizzle with olive oil....bake for about 30 mins, then comes my favorite part :) Curry mayo :) I take about 2 tsps of low fat mayo (and I normally HATE mayo but this is soooo good) and then add 1 tsp of dijon (or honey) mustard, a little honey (if I use honey mustard I skip the honey) and 1/4 tsp of curry powder. I sometimes use more curry, depending on how spicey I want it. It doesnt make much at all, but you really dont need much, since its so tasty :) Mmmmmmmm now I know what I am making for dinner tonight :):):)
  • smarston
    smarston Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Bump-I wanna try these.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me what "bump" means? As in "bump for later". Thanks.
    besides what the other person said about bumping an older post, people bump it so that it shows up in the "my topics" section so it is easier to find later.
  • wsucheergirl
    Options
    Bump, bump, bump! :)
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    Options
    All of these recipes sound great. Thanks!
  • sessy1011
    sessy1011 Posts: 30
    Options
    BUMPITY BUMP BUMP!
  • mellers1313
    mellers1313 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Curry mayo :) I take about 2 tsps of low fat mayo (and I normally HATE mayo but this is soooo good) and then add 1 tsp of dijon (or honey) mustard, a little honey (if I use honey mustard I skip the honey) and 1/4 tsp of curry powder. I sometimes use more curry, depending on how spicey I want it.

SOUNDS LIKE MY KINDA MAYO, Thanks for this.

X
  • ccgisme
    ccgisme Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Oh, I have to go back to the grocery store. The temptation of sweet potato fries with curry mayo is too much to bear!!! :)