1 year later...

Options
Well, about a year ago, i started my cut. I am going away the time my 1 year will hit so i'm doing this now (a few days short of 1 year). I started off my journey at 283 pounds, and stand in at 218 as of this morning (was at 215ish right before thanksgiving weekend...*sigh*). I wanted to be at 195 by the end of my 1 year journey, so i'm 20 pounds shy of that. I took off a few months over the summer from hardcore dieting and working out as i was working a TON and just didnt want to deal with it (i work construction.....enough physical **** on my body there).

Anywho, here's what everyone looks for...the pics

As you can see, i have a pretty big frame naturally
1252011280lbs2-1.jpg

1252011280lbs-1.jpg

This is from a week ago or so....i still have no definition at all really.....mad annoying
2012-11-10162934.jpg

2012-11-29173044.jpg

to show the differences in my face...the picture with CM Punk was from about 2 weeks prior to my cut
224467_108584772630583_1025158374_n.jpg
2012-11-29190023.jpg

Welp, here's to 1 more solid year of cutting (cuz god only know's i'll be cutting for another year at this rate)

guess the only real victory in this cut was going from size 40 jeans and XXL/XXXL to size 32/34 jeans and L shirts

Replies

• JamLillywhite
    Options
    This is great dude congrats, and you can totally see definition for sure!

I'm impressed you can fit into a 32 waist, i'm at about 203~ and I'm still in a 36 :(
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go. :drinker: You have achieved so much already. Awesome job!
  • sisterofseven
    sisterofseven Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You've done a great job :-) We all want to get there in the shortest possible time but its much more important to make changes that you can maintain for life. Slow and steady wins the race in the game for sure. Well done and keep up the good work :-)
  • clopez1987
    clopez1987 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME! CONGRATS!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You really look fit! Thanks for sharing. :drinker:
  • Metspride129
    Metspride129 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    thanks all for the support. I'm still looking for active friends to encourage me (i try to comment on everyone's stuff) so feel free to finish off my journey with me and add me up =)
  • Cube011
    Options
    Good job - now she'll be way "jelly".
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    Awesome work bro. I started off at 284 myself I got up to 292. Great commitment and great work. Friend request sent.
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    amazing job
  • schustc
    schustc Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    you LOOK GREAT!!! AWESOME JOB! :)
  • Smallz13
    Options
    you're a bad *kitten*, great job!!!!
  • sunbeam88
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Well done! Good luck on the rest of your journey! But, WOW! What a great achievement already!
  • tjphelps73
    tjphelps73 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! Your definition is there and you will see more over the next year of your transformation.
  • jaz5802
    jaz5802 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You've done a great job! I can definitely see a BIG difference. Be kinder to yourself.... progress, not perfection. You will get there.
  • Metspride129
    Options
    Progress is progress I suppose, but I try to be a perfectionist in everything I do. I am going to stick to it this time around. When I first met my (now ex) girlfriend about 4 years ago, we dieted together and i went down to around 228, but then we both let ourselves go when she got pregnant.... That time i went from around 250-228 over about 4 months, this time I have stuck to it for a year and have made it a real life style. I love seeing what my body is capable of and how different diets and routines at the gym have different effects on my body. I hope to be back on here for my 18 month progress pics and have abs to show everyone. I also appreciate all the new friend requests! Can use all the moral support I can get =)
  • vcferlita1
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration. Can I ask what type of workout regime you followed. I'm trying to figure out what type of work outs to do
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!!
  • Metspride129
    Options
    I do my own workouts, dont follow any guides but my own. I workout on a 4 day split and try to get close to a 50-50 lifting-cardio workout in. I actually posted my updated routine with the exact workout on jefit.com

if you wanna check it out, here you go
    http://jefit.com/routines/workout-routine-database.php?id=18492
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!