I cant _______ without thinking of _________.

Options

Replies

• Smallz13
    Options
    I can't listen to Nicki Manaj wihtout thinking of driving my car into a tree.

LOL
  • Smallz13
    Options
    I can't hear Baby Got Back without singing every single word as loud as possible...way better than thinking them lol :-P
  • WilmaChris
    Options
    I can't hear somebody lip sync I Love You without thinking Olive Juice
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I can't do my Pole dancing stretches without thinking of how it will benefit me sexually LOL
  • Smallz13
    Options
    LMAO
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I cant have my "me" time without thinking of those nasty pics in the NC-17 group, with tufts of *kitten* hair.

:sick: :angry: RUINING MY "ME" TIME!

Bahaha that group has some feral images!! I had to leave it because I was getting some rather vulgar inbox messages LOL
  • BTheGreatest
    Options
    I can't listen to What is Love by Haddaway without thinking of nodding my head side to side!! (Night at the Roxbury)
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    haha... I always have commercial songs in my head and my hubby said I dream about them and talk during my dream.......
  • HollowedOutHeartx
    Options
    I can't listen to 'Total Eclipse of the Heart' without thinking of the Criminal MInds episode it was played in.

I can't eat a banana without thinking of if it looks sexual.

I can't go to sleep without thinking of every imaginable thing possible.
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    Crack open a new roll of tp without feeling guilty about ignoring the lone sheet stuck to the cardboard on the old one.
  • jemjemsh
    jemjemsh Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I can't punch a punching bag without imagining that it's someone's face
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I can't hear a Sarah Mclachlan song without thinking of really sad puppies and kitties.

I'm the say way! "It's a Wonderful World" because of the episode of 7th Heaven with Mom the dog. :(
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I cant have my "me" time without thinking of those nasty pics in the NC-17 group, with tufts of *kitten* hair.

:sick: :angry: RUINING MY "ME" TIME!

Bahaha that group has some feral images!! I had to leave it because I was getting some rather vulgar inbox messages LOL

Apparently there is an entire side of MFP that I was not aware of. I cannot unlearn this. What the whaaaaaa?
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I can't hear someone say "fantastic" without thinking "fantastic baby" in my head. "Boom shakalaka. I want to dance, dance, dance."
  • GZinSea
    GZinSea Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    *kitten* without thinking of you
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I cant drive to my hometown without thinking of all the memories with my friends.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    *kitten* without thinking of you
    Funny...

I can't think pepper spray and not think of you!
  • Masqueraded
    Options
    I can't hear someone tell dramatic story without thinking of that gong sound from Law and Order
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I cant empty all the items in my recycling bin on my laptop without thinking of

tumblr_mc7lsuDMPO1qfl4wo.png
  • Simone_Erasmus
    Options
    I cant drive past a drunkard in the street in the middle of the night without thinking of the walking dead.