life or death situation

Options
i just wanted to right a blog . i'm not asking for alot of people to write me on here . although it would be nice. i just wanted to start im 19 . im 6'0 tall. and weigh 425 . i struggle from binge eating constantly. i wake up sometimes and decide i want to change . and then i don't . i know i have to decide if thats what i want. and i do . if i could just eat less and exercise more i would be doing so better. if i ate better then i could of been a model . but i chose not to . i am lonely and have no friends. i suffer from being bi-polar and depressed, i just wish i had some people to talk to . support would be nice

Replies

• mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hey, I want to be honest with you, your profile pic does not look like you weigh 425 I would have guessed 250 at the max. I am one of your friends for a reason. You want support and you go it. Your doing well being on this site and getting yourself back on track. I would suggest talking to a doctor about the depression and getting you on medication for that as well as some that won't make you gain weight. If you need anything you know to message me. Good luck.
  • psychwardmascot
    psychwardmascot Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've got bi-polar and depression too, and I totally agree with mandy that it would be good to see a doctor about the mental health stuff if you haven't already. I've been on medication for a while and it helps, but it's hard to find what works. At times my medications have made me eat more though. Message me any time if you want to talk about anything.
  • maz_z
    maz_z Posts: 55
    Options
    i have struggled with depression and anxiety for about 3 years now, once you get motivated and lose some weight it will help you, i have recently decided to come off of my medication since i lost 45 lbs and i am actually feeling really good.

i hope that you find a happier and healthier lifestyle through weight loss!