Guys, how has your faces changed since losing weight?

Options
Did you use to have more of a rounder face? Is your face defined now? No double chin?

Replies

• Dodgers33089
    Options
    Definitely, Pretty much what you described. I didn't have a double chin, I wasn't obese
  • fitnessgal1985
    fitnessgal1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My double chin has gone down a bit and my face is less bloated. My face got so fat at some point it went from oval to very round. I really don't look like I used to look anymore.
  • losindood
    losindood Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. It's gone from round to much thinner. And I have my dimples back. :laugh:
  • samerzz16
    Options
    I used to have a really round face with a double chin but after losing 80 pounds now I have a jaw line and a long face
  • metacognition
    metacognition Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I have noticed a change even though I have a naturally round, "moon" face with a wide bone structure. My face is still round but it looks more attractive, and my neck is much thinner. When I was heavier, my face looked doughy and somehow less feminine. My features were kind of hidden by the distortion in my face. Now my nose seems smaller and my eyes seem bigger. I still have a slight double chin when I turn my head, but less than before.

Edit: Oops, not a guy. My bad.
  • Honey_bearz
    Options
    I've only lost about 20lbs in the past few months but I was looking at a few before photos yesterday and could see a change, which was exciting.
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    My face was ridiculously round, no visible jaw line and no angles to my face. Now my jaw line is really standing out and my cheeks have sunken in... looks pretty bad *kitten* under certain lighting.
  • scorpiotwinkles
    scorpiotwinkles Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I looked puffy and pale. Now I am more angular, I have a neck and when I smile my eyes don't disappear.
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    My cheeks aren't so puffy looking anymore. When I gained the weight, it was the first place people really took notice, since I had always been really skinny prior to gaining weight.
  • staubng
    staubng Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Did you use to have more of a rounder face? Is your face defined now? No double chin?

FaceCompare.jpg

Goatee is hiding the chin, but there's only one of em there now. :) 117 lbs difference between the two.
  • ChadB74
    ChadB74 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    fatface2.jpg
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Triple chin gone, however, butt chin now more visible. :laugh:
  • axialmeow
    axialmeow Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Check out my profile pics. 2 of them are from when I was 300+lbs. I lost a chin (or 2, or 3 LOL)
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Definitely a rounder/fatter face, never really had a double chin to speak of. Now my face has slimmed down considerably. In fact, that was the first place I noticed my weight loss
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    2j0b9d0.jpg

2z523wk.jpg
  • Teddy2lbs
    Teddy2lbs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    About 100 lbs. difference.

photo-horz.jpg
  • Josh_H
    Josh_H Posts: 1,151
    Options
    Mine slimmed down a lot.
    fat.png
    2012-11-28160918-1.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!