NSV

Options
I started at the gym just over 4 weeks ago and have just had my end of first month progress check in, yes the scales went down but not by a lot..... however I lost 5 cm off of my waist and 9cm off of my hips but I kept my boobs!!!!! :laugh:
My muscle mass has increased and my bodyfat has gone down too.

This is the first time it feels like I am getting somewhere!!!

Replies

• Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    That's terrific, kep up the great work.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you kept up with your measurements. Could you imagine how discouraged you would be if you didn't know how much you were actually changing?! I'll bet it's like that biochemically too, I'll bet all sorts of hormones and receptors are waking up that have been sleeping for years.

Hell, even watching the numbers drop on the scale I didn't feel like I had accomplished anything until my wedding band and watch were loose and I had to take my pants to the tailors.

Congratulations on a major accomplishment!!!
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! :D way to go ;)
    I remember the first time I measured (after a month on here), and I could hardly believe I'd lost anything lol
  • LesleyGillan
    Options
    I can actually get my wedding band on now too :smile:
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • npetercmway
    Options
    That is awesome!! Great NSV!
  • LesleyGillan
    Options
    Thanks everyone :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!