"insanity" workout..any comments on it??

Options
i started the InSaNiTy workout yesterday. I loved the workout it was awesome. is anyone else doing it ??

Replies

• DG82
    DG82 Posts: 105
    Options
    What is that exactly? Never heard...

~Donna
  • Stephomie
    Stephomie Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I did the first month - it's insane, isn't it? I really missed the resistance work, so went back to P90X with cardio days doing Insanity. Have fun - it's a great workout.
  • KS1980
    KS1980 Posts: 40
    Options
    It's a good workout. If you look down the board a little further we have a thread started. Come join the group !!
  • fatguitarist
    fatguitarist Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    couldn't make it past the first 30 days.... it really is insane.
  • mossmommy
    mossmommy Posts: 63
    Options
    what is it??
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    My husband & I do it occassionally right now until we move into our new house which has much more room. The times I have done it, it is killer! You can't ask for a better workout in that short amount of time! I can't wait until we are able to do the entire program continuously!!! I dread it, but I'm excited!!!:bigsmile:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    There is a group going under the Insanity? part 5 by ripley36 ! Come join us! It is VERY motivating and we have beachbody coaches who help answer any questions. This is the most insane but awesome cardio workout produced so please do NOT give up. I completed Insanity in November then in Jan started P90X and am about done with it then I will start another round of Insanity in April! LOVE LOVE LOVE the intensity!! Best wishes and please join us any and all!!!!!
  • shizzam
    shizzam Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm doing it now myself! It's the hardest workout I've ever done in my life. But, I really love it because I'm feeling great. Only been doing it for about a week though, but I can tell my mood has improved dramatically with all the exercise. Hopefully physical results will soon be to follow!

Good luck! Please keep posting how its going for you!
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend just got it for us because I didn't really dig P90X that much, but I have been really getting into more plyometrics and bodyweight work. I've heard that it is "like the P90X plyo workout, only a ton harder." Well, considering the first time I did the P90X plyo workout I puked.... I think I'm in for a challenge.

I don't plan on going straight through the program. I am too ADD and I need to mix up my workouts a LOT, so I'm going to be mixing it in with other videos that I do and running.
  • ykantoro
    ykantoro Posts: 24
    Options
    It's an insanely great work out. =) I've been doing it for a few weeks now and I went to run outside today for the first time in over a year and did 3 miles no problem. Insanity really ramps up your stamina!
  • nicoledenyse
    Options
    the workout is insane! i agree. i told my boss that i need a wheelchair to move today! geez!!
    ooo i didnt know there was a group already thanks guys!!

has anyone seen huge results from it?!!
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I did the fitness test on Sunday and I am still sore. It made me feel like I was going to puke. It took me 2hrs to recover.
    So it is definitely intense. I am scared to continue with it. I think I might mix in some of the workouts with my running and the other exercise classes I take. I don't think I could do it 6 days a week for 60 days.