Looking for a Fitness Buddy

Options
I am in desperate need to loose 12 pounds by May 1st. May 1st is my cousin's wedding and I want to look great in my dress. I am focusing to lose inches around the waist and hip region. Anyone wanna team up with me and motivate each other?

Replies

• sarahhnash
    Options
    Sure, I'm trying to lose weight for my wedding this sept so I'm right there with you!:)
  • shanerylee
    shanerylee Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    me too for sure.
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am at 141ish and would love to be to 130. Working out is my strong point, eating is my weak point :C
  • ckebert
    ckebert Posts: 2
    Options
    Sounds great! What are you guys doing to lose the weight. I'm planning on monitoring what I eat and hit the gym five days a week
  • luv2run4fun
    Options
    Me, too. I started with a 12 lb. weight loss goal as well. I started just over 4 weeks ago and am down 7 lbs--5 to go!!! You will do it!!!
  • Dayspringwriter
    Options
    I would be happy to help you young lady. I am about to get started in about an hour. I work out everyday doing something. You mentioned losing inches around your waist, I have a simple workout that will help you with that. believe it or not simple twists to the left or the right while you are watching your favorite 30 min show 3 times a week will slim your waist up guaranteed!
  • Dayspringwriter
    Options
    You will have to eat more to lose less believe it or not. Change your eating habits, snack more so you don't eat so much when its time to eat a meal. Drink lots of water because it will flush out all the bad things that are inside of you. Develop good habits! Become committed! Your commitments can develop you or they can destroy you, but either way, they will define you. WE BECOME WHATEVER WE ARE COMMITTED TO!
  • DG82
    DG82 Posts: 105
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :-)

~Donna :smile:
  • Moneygrow3
    Options
    Sign me up! I am in my sister-in-law's wedding on May 1st as well! I am shooting to lose 8 more pounds by then! I'd like to lose inches in my waist and bust! Let's get to it!!! What are you doing for exercise now??
  • Jamie_Moy
    Jamie_Moy Posts: 40
    Options
    I'm down, always looking for support and inspiration:)
  • Moneygrow3
    Options
    Right now I work out 5 days a week, sometimes 6. I alternate workout DVDs and exercise with the teachers at school. We usually do the 30 Day Shred, Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown, P90X cardio and Ab Ripper, and we get 45 minutes of an aerobic instructor once a week. We alternate videos to keep it fresh. Any other suggestions?? I also run with my dog 3 times a week when I can fit it in! =) What is everyone else doing???
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Feel free to add me as a friend. I work out six days a week, alternating between step class, cario kick class, zumba class, intense fit class, strength training, yoga, pilates, and basic cardio on an elliptical.
  • weidner
    weidner Posts: 127
    Options
    Please add me as well!!

I could so use a buddy system for exercising!

I'm 48, and I have currently lost 17 pounds; my goal is to look good in a bathing suit by August 6th when we go for our annual holiday to Myrtle Beach!!!! I want to lose 45 pounds by August 6th!

I have been trying to exercise five days a week; walking on treadmill; piliates, group groove (dance class at gym); and the eliptical.

I too need to lose inches around my waist - middle age bulges!!!!
  • haley4holder
    Options
    I also have a wedding in June to get ready for!

I definitely need to lose some weight in my thigh and lower back area.

We can motivate each other!

Feel free to add me :)
  • hopeandfaith24
    Options
    i'm in. my friends coming back from bootcamp in a few weeks and i want to look good for him :) and summer is a few weeks away!
  • bookoholic
    Options
    add me I am in limbo with weightloss, I was also wondering if there is anyone living in Everett, Washington?