Hello, my Fiancee Introduced me to this site...

Options
Hi there,

My name is Steph, I'm from Sudbury/Bolton Ontario. Met my fiancee when she moved to Missisauga for Horseback Riding, we worked together. I fell in love with her, and could never be without here again. She moved back to her home of Winnipeg to return to University, and I followed 5 months later.

We've been happy ever since, and going on 2 years this December.

My highest weight was 260lbs, and at 5'8" isn't the most healthy. I do have a very large build (fiancee is sure that the steroids I was given as a child to control my asthma had an effect on my growth. My uncle is 6'5", my dad is 6'4" and both my siblings who are younger than me surpass my height).

I had tried dieting and exercise some time ago after an ex confessed to me that she fed me because she felt self-concious that I was smaller than she was. I lost 60lbs in 3 months, and never looked back.

The weight slowly started to pack on again, and now I'm 212.9lbs. Hoping to get down to 180lbs, with exercise and dieting. I only need to loose 30lbs approximately, so half of what I lost last time!

Going to push as much as possible! The fiancee and I are doing this together! She has lost 30lbs, and aiming to loose another 20!! :)

ADD ME! I NEED FRIENDS!

Replies

• missywill1
    Options
    Best of luck on your journey, you are lucky that you have support. My husband, although he does not have but about 5-10 to lose, is committed to helping me --- especially by not keeping trigger foods in the house, eating them in front of me or talking about it :)
    I have lost 6.5 lbs so far total, but have about 30 more to go until I am at my best. It is so encouraging to watch the weight fall off and feel better at the same time.

Best of luck with your endeavor -- let me know if you ever need anything!

Missy