Starting insanity!

Options
Hey everyone! I'm starting insanity and already did day 2 yesterday. Anyone want to join me and kick butt! Looking forward to tougher workouts!

Replies

• Oscarsshorty04
    Oscarsshorty04 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i want to do insanity to . did you buy yours online or at a stor
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    i'm an insanity graduate.

atm I'm doing insanity asylum. it's no insanity that's for sure.
  • jessgumkowski88
    jessgumkowski88 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My friend Shulwick started an insanity check in group :) we're all on day three if you're interested in joining feel free to add me!
  • TrueBodyCoach
    Options
    Insanity is amazing! I've done it twice! LOVE IT!
  • rezn8
    rezn8 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 4 the second time through. I just love it. If I can be of any help let me know. You can also find me on beachbody web site as SWREZn8.
  • piggydog
    piggydog Posts: 322
    Options
    I can't do it :( My poor bones hurt to badly with all the hoppin and stuff....boo
  • clopez1987
    clopez1987 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I LOVE INSANITY!,,IT KICKS UR BUTT, BUT IT FEELS GREAT AFTER U COMPLETE THE VIDEO!..
  • danj_64
    danj_64 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I just finished 60 days and loved it.. I am taking a break with P90X at the moment but I already miss it.. Good luck and feel free to add me. I would love to support any of you
  • kayla0619
    kayla0619 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I bought it online and had it shipped to my house!
  • clarissa0803
    Options
    I'm starting today! I have tried it once with a group of people but only made it half way through. Doing it alone this time. I really hope i make it all the way! Good luck to you!
  • MoonSapphire
    MoonSapphire Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My friend is sending me her box of Insanity dvds to borrow, how are they compared to 30 day shred??
  • Kryn_K
    Kryn_K Posts: 44
    Options
    i'm at Shulwick group too (insanity driven ) we just started on monday 11/26 if you want to join Us here's the link they are very very helpful http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/9822-insanity-driven. :wink:
  • drbaska
    drbaska Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    i want to do insanity to . did you buy yours online or at a stor

Insanity is not available in stores - it is best to get it from a Team Beachbody coach as you get free bonus workouts and the free support of the coach. :-)
  • tacmike
    tacmike Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just finished up day 6 (starting second week).. I love it, it's addictive, the soreness goes away, and if your like me by the evening you want more. I had to force myself to do the off day. So far my biggest challenge has been the diet. I love food..
  • Mwaries88
    Mwaries88 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Im on day 6 and I love it.
    It is definitely intense!!
    I did p90x before this and am still trying to keep up with the workouts!
  • kayla0619
    kayla0619 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I haven't the 30 day shred yet.. I've only done pink method, p90x and now insanity.. So I really don't know the difference. I can say its a very good workout.. I think u will love it.