Need Help

Options
So, im just 19 years old live abroad alone, im a university student... I began my studies last year , since then i gained 15 kilo need to loose them because since then i lost my self confidence and just cant stand this !! Im going to gym , know what is the best to eat , and lost 3 kilo approx in 3 weeeks but i have exam period and i ate bull**** so gained them back :( ;';( im kind of giving up! What should i do?

Replies

• plaingirly
    Options
    Just start again!

The thing I am learning is that a "bad" meal doesn't mean giving up on the whole day and a "bad" day doesn't mean throwing away a week. Get right back on track!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    be older
  • benjamin1226
    Options
    Aim for 500-750 weigh-loss per week, and do not set your goals too high where you will end up falling. Losing weight isn't too complicated, just eat the calories that's given. It will be the best if you weight train to lose weight because you can build new muscle tissues while lose fat. Your overall appearance will be better. P.S. I am 20; hey we are the same age!! =)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lp3u1bKS6Z1qke924o1_500.png
  • GrayRider61
    GrayRider61 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Put together a reasonable plan and include sone type of exercise. Pick something u enjoy doing.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Put together a reasonable plan and include sone type of exercise. Pick something u enjoy doing.

The thread was started almost 4 1/2 years ago. I imagine she's managed to move past it one way or another by now.