New here!!! looking to loose 10lbs

Options
Hey I'm new here, I'm looking to loose those 10lbs I have gained!!! I'm trying to stay fit and break the bad eating habits, also I have not worked out for about 2yrs!! Finally worked out yesterday and it felt so good!!! :)
Looking at people on here loose 30-60 lbs is amazing and so inspiring!!!! Keep up the good work!!

Replies

• MrFatLegs
    MrFatLegs Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    good luck! i'm pretty jealous you only have 10 pounds to lose
  • cecyvaquero
    cecyvaquero Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 16 pounds so far but I need to lose those last 10 pounds also.
  • Yourkindagirl
    Yourkindagirl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    It's doable. I have lost over 40 pounds, and I have 25 more to go. You just have to commit to logging everyday, eating right, and exercising. You have to make new habits. You can do it.
  • sofia0810
    Options
    thnxxx :) yeah its 10 pounds but I'm young and I'm weak, I eat a lot of junk food and that's probably why I keep going up to 123!!!! I hope this time I stay at 110 forever hahaha :)
  • sofia0810
    Options
    10 pounds, we can do it!!!!! your baby is soo cute :smile:
  • mrsfitness80
    mrsfitness80 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Welcome :smile:

I am also 5.1' I weigh 120pds, but my goal weight is 110. I would workout at my local gym 3x a week, but I wasn't disciplined with my eating. On Monday (11/26) I started the Insanity workout and I love it. I did the workout a few months ago, made it to 30 days then I fell off. However, this time won't stop!!! I wish you the best with your weight loss...you can do it!