25% Less of Lee

Options
Today I hit the 25% milestone. I started in April at 309 and am now 231.8. I started morbidly obese, and now I'm just "over weight". I started with WW Online and shortly switched to MFP as it's free and I actually liked it better for tracking.

I've also started moving toward No Sugar, No Grain (low carb), but I've kept up with tracking my calories as that's been working for me.

I was a guest on the Vinnie Tortorich "Americas Angriest Podcaster" show http://www.vinnietortorich.com/2012/11/angriest-trainer-56-the-lee-harrington-interview/

I've blogged my whole journey from day one at www.lessoflee.com

Replies

• SunshineGirl140
    SunshineGirl140 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You must feel great!
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!! Congratulations!!
  • patkterry
    Options
    GREAT!! Congratulations!! Thats really great.. hmm whats mine??
  • StrawberryThief
    Options
    25%, wow! That's amazing!
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you!
  • leebaser
    Options
    Thanks folks. I am feeling much better...didn't even realize I was feeling bad. I'm sleeping better, no more snoring, no more sleep apnea, no more taking anti anxiety meds at night. I don't nap nearly as much, I exercise every day. My feet no longer hurt. I don't get sweaty bending down to plug a computer in, or just because I walked up a flight or two of stairs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!