[NSV] 2 headshots, and a ~20lb difference

Options
Wsizx.jpg

It's not that big of a change yet, but it's nice to see some slight differences! Both pictures were taken at family gatherings

In the past few months, I have:

- Started bike commuting (5 miles each way)

- Started packing even healthier lunches

- Basically stopped eating the crap food that is available in abundance at work (examples: http://imgur.com/RIRSd)

- Took a 5 week kettlebell class

- More religiously logged my calories

- Started wearing jeans from the "box of jeans I have grown out of" box

Good luck to everyone else! As you can see from these pictures from the past few years (http://imgur.com/Q0Xwa), I've got quite a ways to go, but thanks to moving and getting a new job, I think that a healthy lifestyle is now, finally maintainable for me!

I started out at 260+, and now for the first time in years I'm slightly bellow 240. I'm also nearly 6'.

Replies

• s_fehr
    s_fehr Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! Keep up the hard work!
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I definately see that change!!! You are doing AWESOME!!! Keep up the great work!! I see those collar bones girl!!
  • JenG_2011
    JenG_2011 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation lady!
  • stilleto816
    Options
    HOT DOG! YOU GO GIRL, I too just lost 18lbs and mad that i didnt do a before pix. don't you feel great too.
  • vbcoach25
    vbcoach25 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work! I love it when I start to notice (and others do too) the changes in my and neck. Keep up the great determination!
  • johnny059qn
    johnny059qn Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Wsizx.jpg

It's not that big of a change yet,

Oh yes it is!! Way to go!!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    My heavens! You're gaining a jaw line and your colar bones are starting to show! Very nice!
  • SwitzerS
    Options
    I think you have had a big change, way to go, keep up the good work.
  • Calantorntain
    Calantorntain Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the kind words :smile:
  • Lns25
    Lns25 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!! You can definitely see the difference!
  • alycat1990
    alycat1990 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work you look awesome!!! Me being the same height as you, I know its harder to loose, great job!
  • sylviatx
    sylviatx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it shows. Good job! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!