Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

100 day progress report

So today I officially hit my 100 day mark since registering at MFP, and I thought I'd post a before pic, and current to show that yeah...it works if you just do it...

Before
8B27E90C-2256-43BC-AE4D-5CBBD94C7A27-177-0000000BEF36D7B9.jpg

Today
0AC41D31-EBA8-4AAA-AB15-3956C572209C-177-00000009E5226FA3.jpg

Sorry for the lack of quality in images, but it is what I had easily available lol.

Replies

• ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    What a differance! Great job and congratulations!
  • Wow that's an amazing difference.
    Good work. Keep it up! :)
  • bodyrollin
    bodyrollin Posts: 215 Member
    Thanks...still have 34 lbs left to go, but happy with the progress...that and I made a friend post their before/after at their 100 day so I had to do the same lol.
  • Daizy426
    Daizy426 Posts: 37 Member
    Lookin' gooooood!!! Nice work 8 )))
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    "Weigh" to go! 39# in 100 days? That is awesome. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the good work!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Wow!!!! Great job! Hard work does pay off! Congrats...here's to the next 100 days :drinker:
  • slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    You look super! You look much healthier in your face!! WTG! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
  • liapr
    liapr Posts: 648 Member
    Wow what a big difference in 100 days!! Awesome dedication, you should be so proud of yourself, you look great! :)
  • nklunk
    nklunk Posts: 149 Member
    WOW!! WAY TO GO!
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Very Nice!!! Your efforts are paying off. Keep it up! :)
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Way to go!! Great progress and discipline.
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Sweet! Great job.

Interesting since I was thinking about the 100 day mark (since I started back here about 12 days ago), and what sort of progress might be ableto be seen in 100 days (100 days is totally doable right?) if I actually stuck with the logging and exercise.
  • Awesome job! You look great!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    WOW...you sure have put in work on those 100 days...It shows...GOOD JOB
  • Very well done!
  • junkmama1
    junkmama1 Posts: 16 Member
    Good Job! :) you look great
  • awesome! you look great, looks like so much more than 39lbs!
  • axelorate
    axelorate Posts: 75 Member
    You look like Uncle Joey! He was my favorite :D
  • you look like a younger version of paul mccartney thats awesome LOL. Looking good tho!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!