Looking to add friends :)

Options
Hey everyone,

My name is samantha im 26, 5'8 and currently weight 200 pounds. Ive had this app for a while and have had some great short term success using it, but i generally loose steam. Looking to add some friends on here so that I can see posts and socialize thru the mobile app since that is what I use most of the time. Feel free to add me if you like, i would greately apprecieate it. :) \

Thanks and good luck losing :D

Replies

• RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Hey there chica! I've only recently begun to be more active about the community, and it really is nice to have so much support, it really helps the motivation!
  • samchic007
    samchic007 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The support helps so much, as much as i hold myself accountable, its way better having to be accountable to people going thru the same things.. lol
  • NYGIANTSFAN10
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • peachesmallonee
    peachesmallonee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HI, I just started a few weeks a go. I'm looking to add friends too:) I've lost 5 lbs but its getting harder I think sharing with friends would help
  • Mac_X
    Mac_X Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    add me, I've got motivation to spare!
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me also :smile: lost some weight for my wedding on here, put it all back on, and trying to get back on track!
  • Bwneyegirl
    Options
    I too have recently become more active in the MFP community and its encouraging to receive support from other members.

Any feel free to add me too!!
  • fwilson1031
    Options
    We are friends now! Open your food diary to your friends, that way we can stay on eachother! I need help too! Someone better scold me for those damn cheetos I ate yesterday!
  • hattieandwoody
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) xx
  • throughinfinity
    throughinfinity Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this app. Mostly use the mobile version. I've been logging for about a month and have lost 6lbs already! Add me if you wish, I have a few friends that use the app, but I think that if I have more friends on here I will be more accountable if there are other ppl with the same goals around!