Lack of support :(

Options
13»

Replies

• amurphy198
    Options
    I no longer shared my weight loss plans with my family, I just started doing it. Yes, we have all cried wolf too many times, and I agree, its not on them to be a cheerleader 24/7. Can I ask how much weight you are hoping to lose? Your weight loss ticker only shows 20 lbs to lose- is that right?

Fear of what might happen when you walk out that door is winning. 100 bad things might happen, and 100 good things might happen- chances are you'll find a little of both. You will get support here, and you will get tough love. When we complain about our weight loss stopping and we don't know why, eating right, exercising, don't take offense to someone asking you to open your diary, they want to see what you are eating and can help identify problems you may not be seeing.

Its a great support- please add me as a friend I would love to be there too.

Ultimately, I would love to lose 70 lbs. I feel like setting the ticker in 20 lb increments is more encouraging to me. I work better with the smaller goals.