Lose 5lbs+ in December - YES WE CAN !!!

Options
CHALLENGE HAS A LIMITED NUMBER OF SPOTS. I will only allow 150 people to join the challenge. 50 spots are already taken by people that have done the challenge before. That means 100 spots are still open. Please only take one of the spots if you are going to follow through.

--- SPOTS ARE LIMITED DUE TO AMOUNT AND EFFORT PUT INTO THE SPREADSHEET ---

********I will post when the group max has been hit. Please do not comment after that point********

What are your goals for December? Where do you want to be a month from now? This challenge has been running for well over a year! We are a group of people that come together to support each other on the weight loss journey.

Commit, follow the format, and it will be a great month! This month we will only have 150 participants total. If you do not check in two weeks in a row I will delete you from the spreadsheet. All of your tracking will be done on the new thread. This one will only be used for signing up for the group.

In the new thread for December I will post the weekly date format. You will weigh in every Monday other than on last day of the Month. You will also set a personal goal for the month.

PLEASE ONLY COMMENT SAYING YOU WANT TO TAKE ONE OF THE SPOTS IF YOU WILL FOLLOW THROUGH

Replies

• Dementedllama
    Dementedllama Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I want in!!!!!
  • Dementedllama
    Dementedllama Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Oh and,

SW: 123

CW: 121

GW: 105

Wanting to be around 115 by January.
  • lorriannly
    lorriannly Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I want in too :)

I mean, I want one of the spots and will follow through :)
  • skazerani
    skazerani Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I want a spot
  • kathyl05
    kathyl05 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I want to break through the plateau I have been at for months...I am changing my workouts to more cardio and lower weights with more repetitions for weight training since I was getting bulky. Looking to lose 5 pounds by the end of the month and take off from there. Thank you!!!!
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I'd like a spot. Definitely want to follow through
  • manic4titans
    manic4titans Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    count me in!
  • jessicaclairel
    Options
    I want a spot and I will definitely follow through!
  • BrandyRelaxing
    BrandyRelaxing Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Sign me up!
  • IcebergOfLettuce
    Options
    I'd like a spot , and I'll definitely follow through. :)
  • caroalec
    caroalec Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I want to join
  • dorlincecum
    dorlincecum Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have only 3lbs to go to my first goal and I am scared about that. I have been in this spot for a year or more. I have been playing with 10lbs for a long time and have a mental block about making it to 200. I lost 65lbs in all a couple of years ago and I'm not on a plateau, I just haven't been able to go on below that. That was before I found this program, I joined in late October.

I am going to do it this time!!!!!!!!!
  • heatherluuu
    heatherluuu Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I want in!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I want in too !
  • elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I would love a spot, please.
  • Addison2409
    Options
    I would like to join! I am 137 now and would like to be 127 by January.
  • Harlequin16
    Harlequin16 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    i'd like a spot :)
  • alexloeb
    Options
    Me
  • Jayme34
    Jayme34 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I would like a spot as well. I have lost 40lbs and I need to lose another 10 lbs to get to my Christmas goal of 50lbs lost!
  • khl84
    khl84 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would like a spot please