can soda make you feel like this or something else?

Options
after I took a really really hot bath I was sipping soda while inside the bathtub. I had some soda with my dinner and also while in the bath.. I felt fine after dinner drinking the soda, but now that I got out the bath i feel soooo sick.. like throwing up! but even though i want to sooo badly my body wont let me
also dizzy and very fatigued and weak
i have a horrible pressure in my tummy above my belly button
it feels like i have 2 go poop really bad but at the same time i dont have to... all of these symptoms make me feel soooo bad!!! i feel sicker than i have before. i also feel like i have to burp but nothing comes up barely..
help!!!! can pop make me feel like this..? I havent had a pop in like 2 weeks...... ew.. i dont feel good... I can barely move

Replies

• Jayme34
    Jayme34 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I think its the hot bath that did it. I have felt like that before after having a very hot bath. I literally can sit in the tub with just the hot water on. But as soon as i get out i am nauseasted, dizzy, weak and feel terrible. I dont think it has anything to do with the pop.
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you are bloated. There is a Chinese medicine that cures it instantly, but I don't know what it is called.

I recommend hydrating yourself. You probably have a lot of fiber in your system and you need water to flush it out properly. Caffeine has dehydration effects.
  • Theohariti
    Theohariti Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Dude. Maybe you should go to a doctor. Sound like really bad gas but you never know...
  • angelicarubi
    angelicarubi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I think its the hot bath that did it. I have felt like that before after having a very hot bath. I literally can sit in the tub with just the hot water on. But as soon as i get out i am nauseasted, dizzy, weak and feel terrible. I dont think it has anything to do with the pop.

^^^^^ This !
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    AHHHHH i feel soooo horrible! like a burning feeling in my tummy almost.... mostly followed by the feeling of throwing up... even when i toss n turn it hurts. i feel sooooooooooo full...... but i havent ate in like 2 hours......
  • SarahAFerguson
    SarahAFerguson Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Heart burn?
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    Heart burn?
    nooo not heartburn..... idk... im probably bloated and the bath made me dizzy n them combined probably made me feel like throwin up.... oh well..... i now will NEVER drink pop again .. i hate this feeling
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    It's not from the soda. You got low blood pressure from the hot bath. It happens to me every time I take a hot bath because I already have very low blood pressure. You just maybe get out of the bath a little sooner, use a little less hot water, get out slowly, lie down while you cool off and readjust to the temperature change. Although the carbonation from the soda might have caused a little gas as well.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    If you happen to have it....take 2 TBSP of (preferably raw) apple cider vinegar; it will clear up the indigestion, gas and bloat almost immediately.... I had some chili that did me wrong last week and tried the apple cedar vinegar and I felt better within minutes.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    ETA: Lmao. I totally read that wrong. smh thought you said no POOP for 2 weeks. Must be my bedtime
  • PitBullMom_Liz
    PitBullMom_Liz Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    She hasn't had a POP in two weeks.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    It's not from the soda. You got low blood pressure from the hot bath. It happens to me every time I take a hot bath because I already have very low blood pressure. You just maybe get out of the bath a little sooner, use a little less hot water, get out slowly, lie down while you cool off and readjust to the temperature change. Although the carbonation from the soda might have caused a little gas as well.
    omg!!!!! that does sound right the doc did say i have low blood pressure and a very small heart rate that she can barely hear!! so is it bad to have low blood pressure?... can a person die from that? because the feeling I just got made me feel like I may die it scared me...
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    ETA: Lmao. I totally read that wrong. smh thought you said no POOP for 2 weeks. Must be my bedtime
    lol ur funny!!!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    omg!!!!! that does sound right the doc did say i have low blood pressure and a very small heart rate that she can barely hear!! so is it bad to have low blood pressure?... can a person die from that? because the feeling I just got made me feel like I may die it scared me...

No, low blood pressure is usually a sign of being healthy, relaxed, young, small. It's not serious at all. But, it's important to be eating well and regularly because low blood sugar can make it worse. Dizziness could cause you to fall or something, but really that's it. It's unpleasant, but not serious.

I've also found that I am more sensitive to low blood pressure if I drink alcohol (even a small amount).