weird food combos?

Options
today at work i used a slice of bread to dip into my hummus and when was done, i was still hungry but didn't have anymore bread. and i didn't have any crackers or veggies, so I used an apple cinnamon rice cake to dip into my tomato basil and spicy hummus... and it wasn't too bad and my tummy was happy.

anyone have any weird combos they like, or had to make cause of circumstances? LOL

Replies

• smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I think your cold must be messing with your taste buds!! J.K, sometimes the weirdest sounding things are the best combinations. I like a pickle, cheese and mustard sandwich
  • GreenieBean
    Options
    i used to eat cream cheese and pickle sandwiches when I was in high school for an after school snack haha
  • jquintinjr
    jquintinjr Posts: 191
    Options
    idk how weird this is but cream cheese on toast is awesome!
  • Jamie_Moy
    Jamie_Moy Posts: 40
    Options
    I've found myself eating...

pickles and fritos together.
    cheese, pickle and mayo sandwiches
    bananas dipped in curry sauce
    peanut butter and pickle sandwiches
    fruit (slides apples and oranges) with sprite pored on top...

haha

I know, i'm weird!
  • GreenieBean
    Options
    I forgot...Tuna, apple, onion sandwiches...sooooo delish!
  • heather62803
    heather62803 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Ok so after reading some of the combos on here, I guess mine is not that weird, but I was a BIG chips and salsa fan. It was something that I thought was a good choice until I started paying attention to serving sizes and calories and realized that the chip were terrible! So one day I was craving the chips and salsa and decided to try the Special K tomato basil crackers and salsa instead - LOVE IT! I still get that crunch but not nearly as many calories!