Anyone want to join me for a Feb challenge? I need some moti

Options
2»

Replies

• claire30
    claire30 Posts: 153
    Options
    Ok. What are we going to do differently this month that we haven't been doing?

Well, i have only just started exercising in the gym (since Early Jan) and have got to the point where my body is used to the exercise, and i am not getting the same feeling after a workout!
    So, i am starting our plan tomorrow and am having a personal training session with a personal trainer!!

I have also bought the Jillian 30 day shred from eBay, so i can do that on weeekends when i cant make it to the gym!
    I am also not eating ANY unhealthy food at all..!!

Whats everyone else doing?
  • abbie38
    abbie38 Posts: 128
    Options
    I work out doing dance fitness for about 10 hours a week. Tomorrow I'm starting a short interval training regimen on the treadmill and doing some weights. I think my eating will remain the same...maybe a bit more protein/less carbs cuz of extra weight training stuff...
  • indiankel
    indiankel Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of this group. I have been stuck for the past week or so. I could use the extra suggestions and motivation!
  • jenng38
    jenng38 Posts: 105
    Options
    count me in! I want to lose 5 lbs this month to bring my total loss to 8 lbs. let's do it! :drinker:
  • denimangel
    denimangel Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    DISCOURAGED!!!! That's me!!! No change when I checked in today.... no weight loss and no measurement changes. I've been doing at least 45 minutes of cardio every day!! My eating hasn't changed... Don't know what else to do.... anyone have any suggestions?
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    DISCOURAGED!!!! That's me!!! No change when I checked in today.... no weight loss and no measurement changes. I've been doing at least 45 minutes of cardio every day!! My eating hasn't changed... Don't know what else to do.... anyone have any suggestions?

im not sure but maybe change your exercises/routine. maybe ur body's used to what ur doing.

so, how is everyone doing so far?? i weigh in on tuesday, hope i lose 3 or 4 lbs!!!
  • Biscuitmom
    Options
    Ms Bassett and I are in! We'll double our walking time.
  • Beautifylgirl
    Beautifylgirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Abbie,
    I'll join you. My goal is to lose 10 lbs by March 1st. I was down 13 pounds at xmas.. but alas the food got to me and it all came back. Daily exercise and a nice winter will have me working the garden sooner than later so it should help me stay motivated.
    Good luck all!
  • aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    Options
    I'm In I would like to loose 5 lbs by the end of Feb.:bigsmile:
  • Nicmc8
    Nicmc8 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I would love to join your group. Since Jan. 4th I have lost 20 lbs.... my goal is to lose 10 lbs a month. So I am hoping to lose another 10 by March 4th.

Hope you all have a fantastic week!

-Nicole
  • aisser
    Options
    What happened to everyone on the Feb. challenge ? I haven't had much time to post but I lost 1 lb last week I weigh in on Fridays.
    My X sister in law just passed away with cancer and my brother fell 2 stories onto concrete back in June he had to have 3 brain surgeries. One of my horses started loosing a lot of weight. As you can see I have been busy busy but would still like to keep this Feb. Challenge.:smile:
  • Beautifylgirl
    Beautifylgirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    aisser--
    Well this month I've already lost 2 lbs although the ticker doesnt show it ;P
    I'm still on track to keep my wieght down and get back to a more healthy weight. I'm not going by numbers per say just going by how I feel and how I fit into clothes.
    How is everyone else?
  • aisser
    Options
    Beautifylgirl - congrats on your 2 lbs I joined in Jan and have lost 6 lbs so for but don't feel much difference in my clothes yet guess that is coming soon I hope.
  • aisser
    Options
    Happy Valentines Day :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • aisser
    Options
    Happy Valentines Day :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    well, last tuesday i only lost 1 lb.i was pretty bummed. im hoping its because i was sick and not really eating. im hoping for 2 or 3 lbs gone this tues!!!!
  • denimangel
    denimangel Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Seems we have all been lax in reporting in or doing challenges. I know I have. Lets start again. for Wednesday, March 24: do 30 - 45 minutes of 1 minute sprint/walk at an incline of 3. Check in here again tomorrow night to report in. Anyone going to join me?
  • aisser
    Options
    Seems we have all been lax in reporting in or doing challenges. I know I have. Lets start again. for Wednesday, March 24: do 30 - 45 minutes of 1 minute sprint/walk at an incline of 3. Check in here again tomorrow night to report in. Anyone going to join me?

I'm in:smile: