Do you need to lose 80 - 90 lbs?

Options

Replies

• tinabosquez
    tinabosquez Posts: 107
    Options
    First, we need a weigh in day~! I am game for any challenges! I need something to get me motivated, so I can kick some butt.
  • Ecourter22509
    Options
    i would love to join i dont have that much marked down on my thing but i hope to finally get there one day!i wanna be 125 i feel like i cant even get to 195 though!!!! m haveing the worst time
  • livingnlove
    Options
    I need to lose over 100, but I'd like the added support for a weekly weigh in.
  • NewMe80xoxo
    NewMe80xoxo Posts: 172
    Options
    We are gonna have a great group.
  • NewMe80xoxo
    Options
    anyone got a good group name?
  • Jparadise72
    Options
    not sure about a name but I like the idea of a weigh in day, w some challenges thrown in the mix!! Im so glad you came up w this group!! :bigsmile:
  • vjh431
    vjh431 Posts: 38
    Options
    I definitely need to lose 80lbs. I'm at risk for type 2 diabetes if I exceed or maintain my current weight. I've cut down 10lbs and have 70lbs to go!!!:devil:

829127.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • nadinemcavoy
    Options
    Yes i'll be in it too... please.
  • tinabosquez
    Options
    If there are no men in the group..... how about the name Plus Size Barbies? :-) Or Big girls on a Mission?
  • profjan6
    profjan6 Posts: 333
    Options
    I am definitely IN! Could use support, etc. This is not an easy journey, so any help will be wonderful! Challenges are fine with me!
  • SraArroz
    SraArroz Posts: 238
    Options
    Count me in!! =)
  • Jparadise72
    Options
    If there are no men in the group..... how about the name Plus Size Barbies? :-) Or Big girls on a Mission?

Great names!! both sound appropriate considering the facts!
  • fallingwave
    fallingwave Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I've got at least 150 to lose - long way to go!
  • Rhoslynn
    Rhoslynn Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be part of this. I just started and am looking for lots of support, definitely having trouble with motivation.
  • 33KIKI
    33KIKI Posts: 304
    Options
    Was a name picked? I would love to join - have lost 62 but got at least 40-50 pountds to go. would love to join. I like the Barbir name - that is cute.
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    Yeah we def need a name!! I need to lose 100+ pounds have been yoyoing for the last year and a half. Really need a change would love to be a part of this also
  • brittanydawn86
    Options
    please do. I could use the friends and motivation of a group.
  • NewMe80xoxo
    Options
    Hey yall...I'm so so sorry I aint got any more info up about us yet...We will go by the name Plus Size Barbies thanks to Tina...yall seem to like that name and so do I...Guys can still join hopefully the name wont keep them away.

Anyways ...
    * We will have our week one starting this Monday.
    * Weigh In days will be on Saturday Morning.
    * We will have weekly challenges.
    * I will have a new week thread posted every Sunday night for the following Monday.
    * Please try and follow this post example when posting about your weigh in and challenges.

~ When posting a weigh in (Sometime Saturday since we weigh saturday mornings)...
    We will post our Saturday weigh ins under the new week...example this week we don't have a weigh in so Monday when we start posting on it your first post will be your weigh in

You post should look like this...
    since monday will be the start of week one its going to be different then our other weigh ins...

Date:
    Todays weight: (what you weigh sat. morning)
    Goal Weight: (your final goal to weigh)
    Starting Weight: (what you start this weigh loss road at)
    # lbs LOST: (what you have lose so far)
    # lbs to GO: (how much you still need to lose)

After this week our weigh ins will look like this...

Week 1: Saturday. April 3, 2010
    Goal Weight: (your goal for this week to weigh on sat.)
    Actual Weight: (what you actually lost this week)
    # lbs LOST: (how much you lost as of date)
    # lbs to GO: (how much to still lose)

*** EVERY MONDAY WE WILL FILL IN THE GOAL WEIGHT PART ***

Okay that will be the weigh in part of the group that will be done every sunday as your first post on the new week thread!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Onto the challenge part...
    Each Sunday when I post the new thread for the week I will have the challenge up...We will run the Challenge for one week...each sunday you will have a new challenge to start sunday.

Remember our challenges wont mess with your plans that you are already on...it will be extra things you can do...

*** IF YOU HAVE ANY CHALLENGE IDEAS PLEASE MESSAGE ME AND LET ME KNOW THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE US DO *** (I love a group that is into what we are doing, I think everyone needs to have a say so)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is what to remember....

*New thread will be up every Sunday
    *Please Post your SATURDAY weigh ins on SUNDAY under the new post that way we can start monday with the weekly support and challenges

*** ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ***

SORRY IF I LEFT ANYTHING OUT OR CONFUSED ANYONE BUT I'M SICK AND ITS TAKING ALL I CAN DO TO SIT HERE AND TYPE THIS!!!

Okay PLUE SIZE BARBIES...Lets do this!!!
  • tinabosquez
    Options
    YAY!!!!!! I am soooooooooooooo geeked. I am confused as hell, but I will figure it out. lol
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a Plus Size Barbie!!

I had 100lbs to lose but down 26 so now its only 74 but still a LONG road ahead.

I see the weigh in days are on saturdays but just a suggestion..how about fridays? I am sure a lot of us mess up on the weekends so fridays would be good lol