Returning to MFP! Need some encouragement!

Options
Hi, I'm 23 and from Ireland! I have been a member of MFP for over a year now but lost motivation for a couple of months. I have just recently began logging again but unfortunately all the friends that I had made who were awesome at encouraging and congratulating seem to have given up on MFP and I have 0 friends on my newsfeed!

My goal is to lose a bit of weight and tone up what I have actually got, I am not the best at eating healthy but I do workout quite a bit! So I'm basically wondering if there are any good motivators on here that can encourage me along and even offer advice in some cases, please give me an add an we can help each other along the way! :)

Laura!

Replies

• scarlettesong
    scarlettesong Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I just came back from a spell too and have 1 friend right now.
  • ladieloo
    ladieloo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your request! It's crazy how all of the friends I had have all given up! It's soooo tough to keep the motivation but hopefully I can stick with it (with your help of course) :)
  • judymata
    judymata Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am New to MFP and looking for friends! I will support and encourage you the best that I can!