not working so changing to 5:2 diet but my way

Options
2»

Replies

• nerchk
    nerchk Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Just a quick question, anyone know if I can setup the app so that it shows 600cal for say Monday and Tuesday and 1500 for the rest? its just that I've set it up as 600 and on my 1500 days, i'm in RED :-(

non consecutive days dear
  • lilsweetie2043
    lilsweetie2043 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    bump. sounds interesting. :smile:
  • lts42uk
    lts42uk Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I think I might try and do this! I'm looking to lose weight by the end of December and so far not much has worked for me. Does anyone have any ideas for a 500 calorie meal plan? Do you have to eat specific foods or just anything that adds up to 500? Has anyone had great success with it and should you exercise on your low days or just on the days where you can eat more? Sorry about all of the questions. I'm just super curious about this! I hope someone can answer them.

I've just started this and I exercise on all days. I do exercise first thing in the morning though, so maybe that makes it easier. I just eat 500 cals spread across the day: porridge with berry fruits for breakfast, soup for lunch, and grilled chicken or salmon with salad or veg for dinner. I drink a couple of cups of unsweetened black coffee or redbush tea and the rest water.
  • lorri68
    lorri68 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Now all the xmas food has gone im starting this'd tomorrow 2 Jan . i can help kickstart my weight loss .