Motivational Songs?

Options
I LOVE listening to my iPod while I workout. I depend on it to keep me going when I am running and I'm tempted to slow down. I have lots of songs with good beats, but lately I've felt the need to spice up my music. (I prefer songs with lyrics) What are everyone's favorite songs to keep you going while you exercise? :glasses:

Replies

• manders2
    manders2 Posts: 22
    Options
    Distance - Cake
    My all time favortie!
  • vjh431
    vjh431 Posts: 38
    Options
    Knights of Cydonia by MUSE.
  • runningirl05
    Options
    Fighter - Christina Aguilera
  • laurenbausch
    Options
    All great choices I LOVE "Knights of Cydonia" by Muse. . .Try some metalcore, screamo or post-punk genres! Angry music keeps me rolling and my heart-rate up! I love anything Avenged Sevenfold: "Scream" or "Unholy Confessions" . . .and might I recommend "Congratulations I Hate You" and "Ambrosia" by Alesana. . .If that's a little much, go with Senses Fail "Can't be Saved" or "Lady in the Blue Dress". Anything that rocks out is also ideal for strength training! Keeps me motivated!!!!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Uprising -- Muse
    Bring Me To Life -- Evervesence
    Sugar We're Goin Down -- Fall Out Boy
    Breathe -- Ryan Starr
    Check Yes Juliet -- We The Kings
    Runaway -- Cartel

I also like Beach Boys, Surfer Music (Wipe Out is great), and classic Jackson 5 (ABC & I Want You Back)
  • Rugbychick16
    Rugbychick16 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Fort Minor - Remember the name
  • happybrooke
    happybrooke Posts: 153
    Options
    Songs like this - Carrie Underwood
    Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down
    Life of my own - 3 Doors Down
    Happy Girl - Martina McBride
    Can't hold us down - Christina Aguilara
    Shut up and drive - rhianna
    Mostly old ones, but I find myself enjoying them when I the shuffle catches them.
  • shazzannon
    shazzannon Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Panic at Disco's A Fever you Can't Sweat Out and Lupe Fiasco's The Cool. Both these albums, in their entirety, are fantastic to work out to. Good beats!
  • LHNichols
    LHNichols Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Old Beach Boys music -- makes me pump the pedals SO much faster.