Walden farm products

Has anyone tried these? I want to order some off iherb but they just seem like they're WAY too good to be true..0 calories?? surely EVERYTHING has calories..even half a pea!! If you aren't familiar with them these are the products.. I know a lot of people who use them and look amazing and eat extremely "clean" so I'm guessing they're not exactly bad for you..I'm just dubious..
www.waldenfarms.com

Replies

• axialmeow
    axialmeow Posts: 382 Member
    You cannot claim to "eat clean" and use these products. I would avoid honestly
  • you clearly havent seen the girls on instagram haha there's a whole "fitness" and "clean eating" family and they look seriously incredible..like body builders etc eat them
  • DrenRigs
    DrenRigs Posts: 448 Member
    Bro best products ever syrup bbq sauce mmmm
  • DrenRigs
    DrenRigs Posts: 448 Member
    I ate honey bbq sauce with 24 oz of chicken I am full:bigsmile:
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Anything with 0 calories is not food... I bet the chemical content is astronomical
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Most of the salad dressings were pretty bad with the exception of their Honey Dijon. I'm currently using salad dressing from a company called Bolthouse Farms, their salad dressing is yogurt based.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    I went to the website and am in shock you can have a zero calorie or close to zero alfredo sauce but here are the ingredients so you apparently can:-

Purified water
    Sour cream flavour(non-dairy)
    Romano and parmesan flavour(non-dairy)
    Vegetable fiber
    Natural flavours
    Natural spices
    Sea salt
    Black pepper
    Butter flavour (non-dairy)
    Garlic
    Onion
    Rosemary
    Beta carotene
    Food colour
    Xanthan gum (thickner made from vegetables
    Sodium benzoate (to preserve freshness)
    Sucralose (Splenda)
    Sunflower lecithin
  • rosieg1979
    rosieg1979 Posts: 99 Member
    What's the serving size? If it's zero calories for say a 5ml serving I'm not that impressed, if it's zero calories a bottle I am more impressed...