What do I log Billy Blanks TaeBo as in Exercise?

Options
Hi there,

I just finished doing 55 min of Billy Blanks TaeBo total body Fat Blast and wanted to know what I log it as?

Thanks

Replies

• Vkoons3
    Vkoons3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Under cardio there is an option for TaeBo!
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Yep, Taebo is in the data base. I love it, great workout!
  • Mrz_Rich
    Mrz_Rich Posts: 90
    Options
    I LOVE Tae Bo!! It's in the exercise data base so it's easy to log!!
  • Calif_Girl67
    Calif_Girl67 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I looked for it and typed in Taebo and it showed nothing
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I googled Tae Bo to see if there was any information out there on calories burned. What I found said an hour of moderate Tae Bo can burn up to 700 calories! That's A LOT of calories, but I believe it to be true based on how you're always moving, it is high energy, etc.

I usually see how MFP compares to what I've read online and go somewhere in the middle (though I think it is pretty close based on what I've found).
  • usmcdaffy
    usmcdaffy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    sometimes if you dont type it in exactly how it in the database it does come up with nothing. You can always put it under Kickboxing :o)
  • chevy88grl
    Options
    I looked for it and typed in Taebo and it showed nothing

Try Tae Bo (two words)
  • usmcdaffy
    usmcdaffy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Its under Tae Bo (two words) and for 55 min its 987 calories!! WOW!!! good job :o)
  • Calif_Girl67
    Options
    Well my HRM w/ Belt shows 612 calories burned and I did 55 min, I just typed an A and looked through everything and it didn't show taebo so i guess i will add it
  • chevy88grl
    Options
    Well my HRM w/ Belt shows 612 calories burned and I did 55 min, I just typed an A and looked through everything and it didn't show taebo so i guess i will add it

See. I KNEW Tae Bo burned a ton of calories. I've been going to the gym for over a year now and Tae Bo Live Advanced STILL kicks my butt. LOL
  • Calif_Girl67
    Options
    Thank you all for the help I found it under what usmcdaffy told me. I looged it as 612 calories from what my HRM showed.
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Excellent burn!!! It is under Cardio as Tae Bo...
  • rboudiab
    Options
    Hey! It's in the database as "Tae Bo" with a space between tae and bo :) Have Fun!! It is a great workout! :)
  • micksvetlana
    Options
    I don't believe that Billy Banks Tae Bo burns 700 kCal in 55 mins. I'd say 400 max! I do Nell McAndrew's aerobics and it is more intense but I only log 400 for it
  • Mazeway
    Mazeway Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    did you count the warm up?