You know you need to lay off the junk food when....

Options
Bucky83
Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
you work with a child (in a therapy session) who points to your belly and say "bat".

I don't think he's referring to the baseball bat I'm ready to slam him with.

:cry:

ETA: It happened today. *sob*

Replies

• Fox_n_sox
    Fox_n_sox Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Someone walks up to you and asks you how far along you are....2 years postpartum.
  • barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    how about when you are leaving the Dr's office and some guy says to his wife......"now SHE'S pregnant!!!!" and it's been 20 years since you had a hysterectomy!!!!! LOL!!!!!
  • chelle_fri
    chelle_fri Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    ...you run up a flight of stairs and your thighs clap.

...you wake up hung over from eating too much.

...your sweat pants don't fit.

...you start putting salt on your salt and vinegar potato chips.

...you can identify what meal i'm talking about if I say I had a Taco Bell #7.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

Yeah you look around and see who is applauding for you.:noway: :flowerforyou:
  • chelle_fri
    chelle_fri Posts: 333 Member
    Options

Yeah you look around and see who is applauding for you.:noway: :flowerforyou:

LOL that moment of victory shortly followed by terminal shame.
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    You phone for a takeaway and they know who you are just by the sound of your voice
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Your physician tells you that your choice of food is negatively affecting your health.
  • ForTheSmile
    ForTheSmile Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You pull your seat up to the table and your belly flops over on top of it.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    You pull your seat up to the table and your belly flops over on top of it.

How is that related to junk food?
  • rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    You phone for a takeaway and they know who you are just by the sound of your voice
    Oh Christ alive, THIS!!!!
  • mspris2u
    mspris2u Posts: 161 Member
    Options

...you wake up hung over from eating too much.

...your sweat pants don't fit.

...you start putting salt on your salt and vinegar potato chips.

...you can identify what meal i'm talking about if I say I had a Taco Bell #7.

not my thighs, my boobs! :-O
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Oh Christ alive, THIS!!!!

Definitely has happened to me! When it doesn't happen it just means I'm getting my fast food from a wider range of take aways :laugh:
  • GinaMauricio17
    GinaMauricio17 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    someone asked me if i was pregnant when i was like 135lb, must of had a big lunch. its bad when someone thinks your pregnant when you dont think your fat! people need to quit guessing if your pregnant!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options

There's a middle-eastern type place at the local mall that I don't even have to order at anymore.... I step up and he goes "Chicken shawrama, spicy, no potatoes, hummus and pita?"...... yeah..... lol. You got it, buddy.

You know you've overdone it when you wake up in the morning with that three extra chins feeling. I hate that.
  • smokeyg01
    smokeyg01 Posts: 1,064
    Options
    WHEN YOU HAVE A ****Y-DO!!!
  • A_Valerie
    A_Valerie Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You notice the material on your pants where your thighs rub together is wearing away and leaves visible proof that is time to change some bad habits. :sad:
  • A_Valerie
    A_Valerie Posts: 129 Member
    Options

There's a middle-eastern type place at the local mall that I don't even have to order at anymore.... I step up and he goes "Chicken shawrama, spicy, no potatoes, hummus and pita?"...... yeah..... lol. You got it, buddy.

You know you've overdone it when you wake up in the morning with that three extra chins feeling. I hate that.

I used to go to Chili's(quite regularly) and by the time I was in the door my favorite drink along with chips and salsa would be on the bar waiting for me. and he always made my drink a double.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options

I used to go to Chili's(quite regularly) and by the time I was in the door my favorite drink along with chips and salsa would be on the bar waiting for me. and he always made my drink a double.

There's nothing wrong with being a regular, right? Right.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    when I park in the pregnant lady spot at costco and dont get any dirty looks :sad:
  • LucilleHighball
    LucilleHighball Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    When you sit down in loose sweat pants or shorts, and your thighs clap, loudly.