anyone starting ripped in 30 today???

Options
i recently completed the 30shred and moving on to ripped in 30 today.. anyone else doing it? feel free to add me :blushing:

Replies

• AmyRyan84
    AmyRyan84 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Starting today!
  • lalala06
    lalala06 Posts: 153
    Options
    yay! great! :bigsmile:
  • LittleBallofFurr
    LittleBallofFurr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hey Lala! I just restarted 30DS but I have ripped in 30 as well, if ya need the support Ill try to do the ripped :) If it gets to insane ill bounce back to 30.
  • Overboard_Eater
    Overboard_Eater Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I "finished" 30 Day Shred at the end of November (only did it a few times a week for over 2-3 months) and started Ripped in 30 on Monday. Hoping to go strong all month and finish at the end of Dec. Friend request sent.
  • AmyRyan84
    AmyRyan84 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    So I started Ripped in 30 on Saturday and have increased my water in take like crazy. Up to about a gallon and a half. I also exclusively breastfeed my 3.5 month old and eat a keto diet (high fat, low carb moderate protein). Now I'm up 3 lbs this week...anyone else see an increase when starting one of her programs. I don't recall having this problem with the 30 day shred, although I'm not sure.
  • Overboard_Eater
    Overboard_Eater Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh started week 2 yesterday. This morning at some point I tweaked my back. Couldn't get through the last round of abs. I hope it passes quickly. This sucks!