needing some accountability!

Options
Hi all! I'm not really new, but I'm starting again! I've been married for a little over a year and my husband and I want to start a family, I'm just really worried about our current health and having a healthy pregnancy. So! I'm trying to get both of us to a healthier place before we start thinking seriously about babies!

If anyone is in need of an "accountabilibuddy" (accountability + buddy) I'm all in! :)

Replies

• MommaPaz
    MommaPaz Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm kinda in the same place... not new, but committing again. I would love to have an accountability buddy! I am 31 with 2 little girls, but am hoping to add another one next year... so I need to get my butt in gear! Feel free to add me!
  • LisaRobyn73
    LisaRobyn73 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need some accountability too!! I am again back and need to get back on the wagon. I am 39 and a mom of 4 and weigh almost what I did when I gave birth to my first!!
  • GoalByFifty
    GoalByFifty Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    The only people we need to be accountable to are ourselves, the toughest of critics. I've just set up the Withings scale, hoping that helps. Good luck!!!
  • tawnyalopez
    tawnyalopez Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am not sure if we are going to have children at this point, but I know I do not want to try until I lose about 40 lbs.
  • LegalNinja
    Options
    I know the saying is that you have to be accountable to yourself but I am with you all. I need help. I nudge here and there would be great ... just getting started again after attending a few months of the "pity party" :cry: but I know I want more and better.

I am just getting use to the boards and other items on this site so forgive me if I don't reply back right away. I would be happy to send out encouragement as well as reminding others to be accountable (if you will all do the same for me) :wink:
  • northerndaisy
    northerndaisy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I also need to be held accountable-mostly by myself. I am also back on the wagon, and need to stay on it this time. The craziest part is that when we make healthy choices, we feel good. You would think it would be easy, given we know that by dropping pounds and getting healthy, we will feel better. But it's so HARD!
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to be an accountability buddy for you ~ or for anyone else who needs one. I am very good at the logging and I exercise regularly. I'm a slow loser, but the inches are coming off faster than the weight. I'm here for y'all!!