Dealing With The Masses

Options
According to the Mayan calendar, the world will end on December 21st of this year. How do you think people will respond as the date gets closer?

Replies

• n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    k1QQvm_medium.gif
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I know the world is not gonna end my green beans in my cabinet expire in 2015
  • Kathy_TheVampireSlayer
    Options
    this is what i will be doing... Fancy
    LIVING-DEAD-FANCY-DRESS-PARTY.jpg
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    I don't think the world will end either, but I do believe that small crimes will definitely be on the rise.
  • Kathy_TheVampireSlayer
    Options
    apocolypse.jpg
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    apocolypse.jpg

Thanks... now I have to clean up all the coffee I just spit everywhere...
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    For me I think everyone will do the same that they did for Y2K, stock up on supplies hide in their bunkers just to find out that nothing is happened. I think the world will end not in a single day. First I am a Christian and beleve Jesus will rapture all his belivers and then appear again in 7 yrs. Read the book of Revelaions in the bible, it will tell you how the world will end
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
    It's payday and my night off so I'll be asleep. :yawn:
  • Kathy_TheVampireSlayer
    Options
    zombiewoods2.gif
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Lots of........

SEX, ALCOHOL, DRUGS
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    DamN i just spent 4 hours shopping for a dress for a party i have on the 22nd.
    What a waste :sad:
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    i thought it was supposed to end on 12/12/12
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    For me I think everyone will do the same that they did for Y2K, stock up on supplies hide in their bunkers just to find out that nothing is happened. I think the world will end not in a single day. First I am a Christian and beleve Jesus will rapture all his belivers and then appear again in 7 yrs. Read the book of Revelaions in the bible, it will tell you how the world will end

*It will tell you another myth of how it will end
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    i thought it was supposed to end on 12/12/12

12/21/12 Unless you believe the people who say the Mayan calendar was interpretted inaccurately and the true day has come and gone.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    According to the Mayan calendar, the world will end on December 21st of this year. How do you think people will respond as the date gets closer?

The calendar actually ended many months ago. They didn't take into account the needed leap year days.

This one chick and extended family is going o a cabin way up in the mountains "just in case"

really? some people are just being ridiculous!
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options

The calendar actually ended many months ago. They didn't take into account the needed leap year days.

This one chick and extended family is going o a cabin way up in the mountains "just in case"

really? some people are just being ridiculous!

Lots of people are making plans. Some are going to parties, some are going into hiding, and the rest of us will go on with our daily lives. I was just wondering if the rest of you think there will be riots and pandemonium.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    going to go out jogging with my son.

u9NbD.jpg
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Actually, the experts have changed their minds, the Maya Calender only goes to a new period on the 21st...it doesn't end.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2012/05/safe-new-mayan-calendar-discovered-doesnt-end-2012/52191/
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    going to go out jogging with my son.

u9NbD.jpg
    Dude that's awesome. I want one.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I know the world is not gonna end my green beans in my cabinet expire in 2015

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!