mentally abusive relationship affecting my confidence.

Options
lovelyMYlovely
lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
nevermind... I am erasing this post.... I already said i didnt have family. I wish I had a mother but I dont... please dont reply to this post I erased it..

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,998 Member
    Options
    You both need professional help. Talk to someone. Now. There is free help, you have to find it. Even if he won't go, you need help for yourself.

Call your doctor, walk in to a hospital, look online, do something different. This isn't healthy.
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Sorry? I didn't realize you had said that. Do you have any good friends or other family? All i'm trying to say is that you need to remove yourself from the situation.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    :hugs:
    I hope you find the strength to get through this. If you're religious, I would highly suggest going to church/temple/whichever to meet people, get in touch with your spiritual side and also see that there are resources out there that can help you find your way out of this situation.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I hope you find the strength to get through this. If you're religious, I would highly suggest going to church/temple/whichever to meet people, get in touch with your spiritual side and also see that there are resources out there that can help you find your way out of this situation.
    you know what I think I may drive to this new church tomorrow.. I really think I am... I am going to take my daughter also...
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    you know what I think I may drive to this new church tomorrow.. I really think I am... I am going to take my daughter also...

Pretty please do! It sucks having no parents around and my brother just comes and goes. If you ever need to just vent or talk to someone, you know where to find me. I am very thankful that my mom was still around when I had to leave my ex. It wasn't pretty. He wouldn't let me take my shoes (HE paid for them) or extra diapers and formula. Just the clothes on our back, 2 diapers and a bottle. that's it. *kitten*. It wasn't easy leaving, and it wasn't easy after I left, we struggled for awhile. But there are so many resources out there that helped us through. Tucking that pride away and applying for welfare to get out was the best thing I ever did for me and my daughter