Everyone raise your glass...

Options
lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
And tell me what you are drinking! and how much water you plan to drink today!

I had a 16oz bottle of water on the way to work this morning! I'm drinking a cup of yummy coffee right now. And I plan to drink at least 80 more ounces of water today!

What are your plans for the day, beverage-wise?!

Replies

• StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    I am having a hard time getting past 6 glasses! but I am going to push past that today!! thanks
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I've had 8 ounces already and plan to drink around 90-100 ounces. My recommended is 83 ounces and I'll probably burn through 3-4 of my 24 oz. bottle. :) I love my water!
  • lina1131
    Options
    I keep a 24 ounce refillable water at my desk at all times and just sip on it all day long. It really helps me get that water on. Now on the weekends, it's a different story! I try to drink as much as possible, but don't freak out if I don't get it all in!
  • lina1131
    Options
    Yeah see, I love water too! :heart:
  • luv2run4fun
    Options
    I will drink 80 oz today. Plus, my usual cup of coffee in the morning!
  • weidner
    weidner Posts: 127
    Options
    I too drank 16 ozs of water on my way to work this morning and I am currently working on my 2nd bottle!!!!

My problem - I like diet pepsi quite a bit, so I drink that as well! But I always get 64 ounces in everyday - with the exceptions of weekends!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    And tell me what you are drinking! and how much water you plan to drink today!

I had a 16oz bottle of water on the way to work this morning! I'm drinking a cup of yummy coffee right now. And I plan to drink at least 80 more ounces of water today!

What are your plans for the day, beverage-wise?!

I drink a gallon to about a gallon and a half of water a day. Somedays less, but I shoot for a min of 80 oz a day. Right now I am having coffee and my daughter sleeps.
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I already had my morning 24 ounces and drank an 11 ounce breakfast shake. Working on my second 24 ounces (refillable water bottles are awesome!). Plan on drinking a minimum of 80 ounces today, up to 96 ounces depending on workout and sodium levels.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I've already had 24 oz. of water and plan to drink at least another 8-9 glasses. I used to hate drinking water but now I crave it! I drink a cup of coffee in the morning and maybe a glass of tea with dinner- other than that I stick to water.:drinker:
  • nsking83
    nsking83 Posts: 145
    Options
    I just cannot get myself to drink the 64 oz, let alone 80 to 100! Wow, you guys are my heroes! I have one of those un-breakable water bottles that just hangs out in one of my desk drawers....maybe I should actually use it :blushing:

But, thanks to this post..........I'm going to make a goal to myself to get the full recommended 8 glasses in. I can do it!

Thanks everyone!
  • CHRISSYEPSON
    Options
    does crystal light count as water drank?
  • suejonestx
    suejonestx Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Currently drinking yummy coffee (my one treat to myself each day!). I don't track water anymore since it's the only other liquid (aside from milk and the occasional 5 calorie juice) that I drink! Bottom's up!
  • CHRISSYEPSON
    Options
    does crystal light count as water drank? :bigsmile:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I am already done with on 32 fl oz bottle of water and about a 1/4 of the way through my second. (Already been to the bathroom 4 times) I will finish this one and drink another one before I leave the office today and have 20 more fl oz at the gym. So I will probably come in around 125 fl oz of water today.

And yes Chrissyepson crystal light counts.
  • jordan_vakil
    Options
    I drink almost 3 liters of water a day, which I have been told could be a little excessive... but I have kidney problems and they have gotten better with all the water. So I prob drink over 100 oz everyday easy... and I play Softball for my post, so I drink more when were playing...

I love water though. Its delicious.