I am new and need friends!!

Options

Replies

• krystalnraven
    Options
    Good Afternoon! I am new to fitness pal and I am looking for friends to help keep me motivated. I am a single mom of two, full time college student and full time employee. It is easy and quick for me to get fast food because my schedule is so overwhelming and this is part of my problem. If anyone can help with quick and easy recipes please let me know. Thank You and Good Luck to everyone with your goals!
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hello & Welcome!
    You've definitely come to the right place ... I will motivate you and walk with you through this journey
    In no time will you gain the will power you need one step at a time and being positive
    We all have our slips and slides at times but it's at that point what we do determines our direction - we can either throw our hands up and dwell on falling off the wagon which will only halt and stagnate our progress to success or we can pick ourselves up realize its not the end of the world and continue on the path of success

Small changes leads to big results
  • krystalnraven
    Options
    Thank you so much I am so excited! It is time for a change!
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Couldn't agree with you any better :D
  • SouthernAngelK
    SouthernAngelK Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Join the fight!! :) I just re-focused on getting healthy and starting 2013 out right. Feel free to add me!
  • june21112
    Options
    I am new to this!! I would like friends that will motivate me I don't have much will power! I have had recent health issues and need to lose weight and be healthy!!

Sent request.

If anyone else needs some friends send me a request. :)
  • say219
    Options
    Welcome =)
    You can add me too!
  • mangoos
    mangoos Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me too!! And anybody out there that needs a friend, count me in.:bigsmile:
  • Kynzmomma09
    Kynzmomma09 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    u can add me as well :) the more encouragement the better :)
  • SorrowsTengo
    SorrowsTengo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well...I'll motivate and inspire you...... hopefully lol
  • Cjoseph03
    Cjoseph03 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • murphey05
    Options
    I am new to this too, so you can add me and we can motivate each other also.
  • bisma91
    bisma91 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Heyy! U can add me anytime :D I'll keep you motivated :D
  • Nancymspencer
    Options
    :smile: I am new. I also need support and motivation
  • krstn102109
    krstn102109 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I also need friends! Anyone here, please feel free to add me so that we can support each other!
  • kimdarren
    kimdarren Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm game. You should read my blog. Been there, done that and still have the issues with health that stop me from doing any sort of excercise and I've still managed to lose 27lbs!!!!!!!! It's posible, with the right motivation and friends.
  • LisaRobyn73
    LisaRobyn73 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me!! I am not new, but back and going to do it this time. I need all the motivation I can get!
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new here also, been here about a month and enjoy reading the support everyone has for each other. Anyone can add me if they want. I am not only obese but have health issues that would greatly benefit from me loosing wieght
  • meckab1
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this site as well I just recently lost 26lbs in 2 months.Add me so that we can be encourgement to each other.:smile:

32594978.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • samzchevy
    samzchevy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started this journey awhile back and finally decided this is what I need and want to do. I think I have finally got alittle motivation!!