Baby Food Diet wtf

Options
My roommate has decided to try to lose weight through eating primarily baby food. I tried explaining it to her that she isn't getting nearly enough calories but she won't listen. I just can't believe people do these crazy things. :noway:

Replies

• schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I tried the baby food diet before! Obviously, didn't last because I missed chewing but it's not really that difficult.. I'm sure everyone has tried a crazy fad diet hahaha it's pretty ridiculous looking back on it.

I also developed a love for pureed blueberries.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,081 Member
    Options
    I eat pureed butternut squash almost every day. But I eat a cup of it, and it's a side dish to go with my meal. And I cook the squash myself. No teeny jars necessary.
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Lol it's apparently the diet jennifer Anniston uses when she has to drop weight fast. Personally I could never do it, I don't even feed it to my kids (make my own) b/c it smells just awful lol.

A lot of people are out there for a quick fix and not hard work, unfortunate for them quick fixes mean that the results don't usually last either....
  • teampugador
    Options
    The only good thing about it is that she's getting in some form of a vegetable lol
  • Kristinam921
    Kristinam921 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I agree not enough calories! Hell you can eat veggies like that you burn more calories when you chew and digest!
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    The only good thing about it is that she's getting in some form of a vegetable lol

Lol, that's one way to look at it :P
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Baby food mmmm