Tired of being fat!

Options
I'm glad to be around many people who are tired of being fat, like me, and are trying to lose some weight! I am new here so I hope to be encouraged by many testimonies. Let's all support each other throughout our weight-loss journey!!!
Let's be friends!

Replies

• plaingirly
    Options
    I am sick and tired of being fat too!

Sick of feeling and being so unfit. Sick of damaging my body. Sick of feeling old before my time. Sick of not being able to wear the clothes I like.

Excited to change all this! After two weeks I am already feeling so much more energetic!
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I have been morbidly obese since I was 12 and was in a car accident and spent 2 1/2 mos. in the hospital with a broken leg and 2 skull fractures. I gained 70 lbs. that yr. and have been gaining ever since. I got up to 325 lbs. then went down to 304 lbs. before I started this journey. Since then I've lost a lot of wt., but I have another 50 lbs. to lose. I have to lose my wt. through diet due to my physical disabilities. I am unable to do most exercises, but try to do some form of exercise every day. If I can do this, I know that you can do this, too. Please feel free to add me.
  • rurumomo
    Options
    feel free to add me I weigh 132 5ft tall and it is so hard for me to lose...I really need support too
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Anyone and everyone feel free to add me, I'm on my journey of healthfulness. I've lost a full 76 pounds since last March. I'm 50 years old and a type 2 Diabetic. I've been off my meds for 7 weeks now because my weight loss and exercise keep my blood sugar inline. I love to assist anyone and love to share. I'm here for you and will do my best to assist in many ways. Have a great day, night and weekend.
  • THINk_kkaybbyx0
    Options
    feel free to add me if you'd like! i'm here for a lifestyle change! i have been having a hard time getting on track lately but we can do this!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    yeah it's no fun, I'm huge normally but I'm not a fan of my belly
  • erice6911
    erice6911 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    add me sister,,,,,,,,im sick of being fat too,,,,let get busy losing.
  • Anuwe28
    Options
    wow u lost 6 pounds in two week holy cow!!! wow!! keep it up!
  • Anuwe28
    Options
    Wow you are definitely and inspiration to all of us! Keep it up! Thanks for your testimony!
  • leelaa
    leelaa Posts: 33
    Options
    SO tired of being fat, I'll glady take some friends now to help me in the right direction. Good luck everybody!
  • plaingirly
    Options
    SO tired of being fat, I'll glady take some friends now to help me in the right direction. Good luck everybody!

That is the fab thing about this site - everyone can motivate each other. When you have a bad day someone else will be on a good day and will be able to boost you up!

I love logging in and going down my home page and seeing what everyone is up to, who needs support or motivation, who needs a kind word or congratulations!

Feel free to add me anyone!
  • nicalexx
    nicalexx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat, I am sick of being fat. I am hoping to change that as well as make a lifestyle change. Feel free to add me, I log on every day and let's help encourage each other.
  • davidsgirl145
    davidsgirl145 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    What a coinkydink! So am I :grumble: I'll add you!!!!
  • Nevermore92
    Nevermore92 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of the weight too! My sis used to say I looked pregnant. I sure wasn't!! I really want to show her how good i can look.
    Feel free to add me!
  • NoMorePerfect
    NoMorePerfect Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Same here! Feel free to add me. I know how important it is to have encouragement.
  • lindapeturs
    Options
    samehere,,i signed up when i saw i had gained 3kg since july.......im sorry i dont know what 3 kilos are in pounds :p
  • lexielexie40
    Options
    I too am sick and tired of being fat.....