Look in the mirror...

I have "talked" to so many of you and I know there's a lot of hurt and fear out there... I just wanted to take a moment to say this.. Look in the mirror! What do you see? I can tell you what I see when i look at you: I see a beautiful, strong, smart, amazing creation of God. God didn't make any of us to live in fear or failure. It doesn't matter if tomorrow that scale says one pound lost, 5 pounds lost or shows a gain. God made you to be the perfect you. He crafted you with His loving hands. He breathed life into you as His beloved. Yes, we are each on a journey to get healthier. That's wonderful and i am so proud each of you. You are all working so hard. You are setting goals, and reaching them. You are learning more about yourselves and your strengh. I love you each dearly, and pray for you often. I know that makes me sound crazy to some but I do. I celebrate each of your successes, and my heart breaks when you are sad about the bumps in the road. But bumps do not matter because, as I said, you are perfect just as you are. So stand tall, and look in the mirror. What do you see? I'll shout from the top of my lungs (when I look at you) that I see a beautiful person, an amazing person. I see the perfect child of the Father. Now claim it and walk proud. Walk in victory and glory. Theres nothing that can slow you down.

I love you all :heart: :heart: :heart: ,

Ed

Replies

• rkascak
    rkascak Posts: 224 Member
    God bless you, Ed
    :flowerforyou:
  • jojo2003
    jojo2003 Posts: 2
    thank you ed, its nice to know that someone out there praying for us all, bless you:smile:
  • ROSLE26
    ROSLE26 Posts: 13 Member
    You have a beautiful spirit Ed. I just wanted to tell you that I really needed to hear that, and I bless God for using you to relay that message to me. I hurt my knee this past week and have been unable to work out for the past three days, so I have been a little down about that. I know now that as Paul said in Corinthians, I need to try and find joy in every situation! God bless you Ed for those sweet words of encouragement.

Rosle26
  • i dont even know you.. but that almost brought tears to my eyes.. thank you :)
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    i dont even know you.. but that almost brought tears to my eyes.. thank you :)

It won't take you long to love Ed.

He's just wonderful.
  • TwentyTen
    TwentyTen Posts: 585
    You rock Ed.

• savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Ed is wonderful! :smile: Thank you Ed. You always bring a smile to my face with these posts and your comments on my statuses. :D
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Thanks so much for the motivation. Tommorrow is my weigh in, and although I have been faithful with my excercise, I wworried about the scale moving, but after reading such a uplifting and motivation post, I ready to stand tall and look in that mirror. God Bless you.
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Thank you guys and God bless you! I love each of you!
  • chandnikhondji
    chandnikhondji Posts: 136 Member
    Thank you Ed, those words were wonderful and brought tears to my eyes as well. i'm not christian but i think that these words fit to every belief, thank you for being such an amazing person :)
  • naesdestiny
    naesdestiny Posts: 677 Member
    You do have a way with words Ed. You are very kind to us all and we all appreciate all you say and do!!!
  • arfletcher
    arfletcher Posts: 143
    Thank you Ed, those words were wonderful and brought tears to my eyes as well. i'm not christian but i think that these words fit to every belief, thank you for being such an amazing person :)

Well said - my sentiment exactly.

Thanks Ed!
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member

ditto. I cried. Guess it was just what I needed.

thanks again- the world needs more people like you.

• bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    Love your pep talks! Thanks for taking the time.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    You're great!:smile: Thanks for the encouraging words.