95 pounds gone!

Options
I just wanted to share my success story. I started MFP in February and I've been going strong even since. I love this program and it works so well. I started out weighing 288 and I currently weigh 193. Losing weight is a possibility and it can be done! I started wearing a size 26 pant and today I put on a size 12! My secret is simple. I eat healthy and I work out. I walk on the treadmill at a 15 incline for at least 35 minutes a day 6 days a week. Like I said anyone can do it! I have always been "the fat girl" but I'm not anymore. It is however hard to NOT see a fat girl in the mirror because I have always been that way. I am 30 years old and I feel great. I have no idea how to put a picture up on here so I am putting a Flickr link up for people to see.

http://m.flickr.com/photos/90692284@N03/8236193459/lightbox/

Losing weight is POSSIBLE!

Replies

• LizzyBeth11x
    Options
    You look amazing. Great job!
  • mindilina
    mindilina Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations and keep it up!
  • steponme123
    Options
    Congratulations! I just joined MFP a few days ago and it's great to read success stories like yours.
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome and you look fabulous!
  • AlessisMore
    AlessisMore Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration. Thanks for posting and congratulations!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    great job thus far.
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    great job on the weight loss...thats amazing!
  • pixcompu
    Options
    Amazing Sucess!, 5 more and you will be in the legendary three digit number :bigsmile:
  • cyndymar
    Options
    Way to go so happy for you , determination, dedication and clean eating is the key way to go
  • MrsAnderson_GettingHealthy
    Options
    You look great and It's wonderful that you feel great!

I just started MFP this evening and I haven't gotten anywhere yet but, you are a huge inspiration. Your success story is beautiful. Keep up the fantastic work!
  • rmcdonald1982
    Options
    I haven't been under 200 pounds in I don't know how long. My ultimate goal is 150. I'm smaller now than I have ever been and its great! It is hard in the beginning but once you see a change the weight loss itself is the motivator.
  • CoachSsWife
    CoachSsWife Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm so very proud of you!!! You look fabulous, and I know you will continue to see nothing but success! You are truly an inspiration to many people, including myself;) Way to go!!!
  • Krissie_Triaxis
    Options
    Awesome :) fantastic job xxxxx
  • natajane
    natajane Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're an inspiration! Well done.

X
  • conure2
    conure2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Congrats to you!!
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Congrats :)
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    big difference!!! Amazing job you've done!!
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    good job, keep it up !!
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    wow you look great. keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!