Hey all of you night owls

Options
I work until midnight and so when I get on here, the posts have slowed down a lot. It would be great to get to know the people who are on here consistently at all hours of the night. If that's you, holla.

Replies

• GreekAmericanChrissy
    Options
    HEY GIRL HEY...LOL
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    What keeps you up this time of night?
  • kermiehiho
    kermiehiho Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm in a time zone where it's not that late...:tongue:
  • britneyy32
    britneyy32 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm frequently on here at night, because I have insomnia, stay up late studying, or my room mates keep me up because they are so loud so I can't go to sleep until they do. :/
  • kirk1115
    kirk1115 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have insomnia on the weekends but have to get up early mon-thurs
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    I'm in a time zone where it's not that late...:tongue:

Haha. Good reason!
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    Hawaii?
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    I'm frequently on here at night, because I have insomnia, stay up late studying, or my room mates keep me up because they are so loud so I can't go to sleep until they do. :/

Hence the reason I don't have roommates, Lol.
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    I have insomnia on the weekends but have to get up early mon-thurs

Well as long as you don't have insomnia on weekdays.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Insomnia every day..... what's up chicka?
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    Insomnia every day..... what's up chicka?

I hear you. This job is actually great for me because when I kept normal hours, I still couldn't go to sleep early and then I would be uber tired. This way, I go to bed at about 3 every night and it's normal to get up at 10 or 11.
  • mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody, xox

i work 4 night shifts out of 7 working days. so am on here just playing around....lol..

i work 7 days/nights then have the next week off.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • CentralCaliCycling
    CentralCaliCycling Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I am in the pacific time zone and usually don't start my workout until 10:30 or eleven. And I don't go to bed immediately after.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I work the night shift and am generally a night owl.
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    I am in the pacific time zone and usually don't start my workout until 10:30 or eleven. And I don't go to bed immediately after.

I see you are a cyclist. Riding my bike is one of my favorite things. I bet riding your bike where you live is an amazing feeling.
  • marvelprime
    marvelprime Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Swing shift, so I tend to stay up after work. On the weekends I have my youngest, and after she's in bed it's my "me" time. Unless I'm out with friends...which honestly doesn't happen too often because 1) they have significant others or 2) on the prowl for an insignificant other... and being a nice guy friend with mostly opposite sex friends....both 1 & 2 tend to give me a lot of free weekend nights LOL.
  • smiley13000
    smiley13000 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have absolutely no excuse... Oops :P but HIYA!
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    I have absolutely no excuse... Oops :P but HIYA!

Haha. Nice. And Hiya back atcha!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I will be for the next few weeks. Grad school apps and upcoming finals is a nasty combination!! And my general procrastination and getting more things done when my roomies are asleep...
  • diligentjosh
    Options
    I am on some nights. I have no life, no girl in my life, so I stay up late watching news and old reruns of House and World's Dumbest. I need to get a girl. For now, though, I think I will sleep. Pizza bagels await me tomorrow for football. I hear Eagles taste good, 'specially from Philly!~