looking for people who have been successful and new

Options
Not only people who have accomplished there weight loss but people who are new... Looking for those people who can help encourage and keep going...I have already stopped and restarted once and don't want to do that again.

Replies

• franniek35
    Options
    I'm new. Well I'm back. I have a long road to go and would love to share and support each other along the way.
  • donnaw3kids
    donnaw3kids Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    im new and i wish u the best of luck! feel free to add me for support:smile:
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Get to know me by reading this!
    It's what I do here.
    =D
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12
  • happysazzyz
    happysazzyz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    added all of you thank you so much :)
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    i started 2 months ago and going strong as of now :)
  • andreamelo1
    andreamelo1 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    consistent loss and love seeing other accomplish their goals as well
  • hsunflower6
    Options
    hi there! I began my weight loss journey about 5 years ago, started at 185 on a 5'1 frame, it has bounced up and down but Ive been able to maintain about 112 for 2 years now (yay;p). I joined about a month ago to keep track of my food intake to help lower my body fat percentage. it was hard work and a long road but very worth the time and effort. Following through on your goals will empower you and you'll grow consciously as well with the discipline you learn. Remember we all fall off the wagon sometimes, we're human, just get back on and keep going forward. Amazing that you have a whole world of support right under your finger tips, Good Luck! :)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Good luck and feel free to add me for support :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • a_crotty
    a_crotty Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I've been here 1 month, but the elders here are very motivating. I have lost 3lbs and 10.5" in this past month. I love all the supportiveness here and the people are genuinely unique in every way.