a new month a new me!

Options
for the last few months i have been gaining weight! its making me feel so insecure and not myself.
i gained about 30 lbs and am ready to get rid of it! i know its going to be very hard
but i know i can do it.

my goal is to work out every day and eat healthy! i would like to lose at least 30 lbs maybe even
more. i am so ready for a new me and cant wait feel confident again. :)
wish me luck!!!!!

Replies

• JenniferEM2012
    JenniferEM2012 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! Just remember to stay positive and don't give up. You can add me as a friend if you would like.
  • missmercedees
    Options
    thank you!! :)
  • ATLB
    ATLB Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am hearing your pain. Go for it. I too am on my quest to lose weight starting tonight.
  • pointet
    Options
    GOOO for it ! I hope i will achieve my goals too ! ;)
  • plaingirly
    Options
    You can do it! Just keep imagining how you will feel when you are super healthy and fit! Boundless energy!

Feel free to add me!

I am aiming to log in every day and eat healthily, exercise and learn to like myself!
  • GoalByFifty
    GoalByFifty Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Get a few days under your belt – and you will wonder why you didn't do this a long time ago – keep up the good work, you've got this!
  • cynthiawallach
    cynthiawallach Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    good for you god wants you to feel your best an to live long i understand an will keep you in my prayers
  • missmercedees
    Options
    thank you all for the support!! it really makes me wanna get in shape and not give up no matter what!! i hope you all reach your goal to :)) good luck!!
  • barb_32
    barb_32 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, I've put on about 30 to 35 lbs and need to take it off. I feel the same way as you do. So far for the last month I've joined MFP and have lost 14lbs by diet and using the 30 day shred. If you want you can add me as a friend.
  • missmercedees
    Options
    yeah i really hate lookin back at old pictures and thinkin that i dont look like that anymore. i really sucks :(. thats great you lost 14bls that must of felt good to know the hard work is paying off. keep goin! :)