I'm on TV!!

Options
mcjabber
mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
Hey MFP friends and strangers!

I was the subject of an episode of House Hunters Renovations (a new spin off of House Hunters that includes a new bedroom for me!!). It aired last week, but it is re-airing tonight at 7 EST on HGTV if any of you are interested in watching a fellow MFPer! :bigsmile:

edit: here's the episode link that shows future airdates: http://www.hgtv.com/house-hunters/quirky-and-modern-bedroom-blend/index.html

Replies

• rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I've been watching HGTV a lot lately. I especially like talking **** about the couples on house hunters because some of them have ridiculous standards and i'd be more than pleased with some of the houses they turn their nose up.

ANYway...very cool!
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    That's cool ill check it out
  • phdiva12
    phdiva12 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Will definitely watch!
  • mcjabber
    mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I've been watching HGTV a lot lately. I especially like talking **** about the couples on house hunters because some of them have ridiculous standards and i'd be more than pleased with some of the houses they turn their nose up.

ANYway...very cool!

Ha, I know exactly what you mean. Although keep in mind, there's a LOT that goes into these decisions that they don't show! We were sort of shocked at what made it into the episode and what didn't! Seriously, though, there were 10 full 12 hour days of shooting as well as probably 100 more hours of b footage (although that was mostly for the renovation part), and somehow they condense it to a 44 minute episode! It's amazing.
  • igottaworkout
    igottaworkout Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    That's so exciting!! I will definitely watch it :)
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I seen it!!! I really wasn't sure with your choice, being you had so much to do. I was impressed you guys did a very good job in transforming it. It looks great!! Congratulations!!
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Watching right now!
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    i DVR it and just watched it...very nice job and all the great work you did to the new place...Congrats!