What change have you seen in you - Big or Small?

Options
Today - I would like to celebrate the return of my collar bones!

What big or little thing do you want to celebrate along your weight loss journey?
~Melissa

Replies

• ♥seoid♥
    ♥seoid♥ Posts: 476
    Options
    Yesterday I fit into my size 12 dress pants!
  • brunsie
    brunsie Posts: 54
    Options
    Being able to wear some clothes in my closet that I have grew out of again.
  • littlesuzieq
    Options
    I'd like to celebrate being able to button a size 14 blazer without popping off all the buttons and the size 12 jeans that I can finally wear again!
  • hollyroode
    Options
    I've been noticing lately that I have hips! I used to be straight up and down because my "lovehandles" stuck out over my hips..I never thought I had hips! I used to be like this () and now I'm like this )( :happy:
  • teresa011
    teresa011 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    the ability to fit in a smaller size pair of jeans, that I thought I would never see again.........Also being able to look down and see a smaller belly.......lol
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Because of my weight loss....I now have a neck....it was lost at first.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I can't hold onto my sides anymore!!
  • fatkowfiona
    Options
    I am no longer using the excuse that my dryer shrunk my clothes.. My clothes feel looser
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    running into people you havent seen in a while (like an ex boyfriend!) and seeing the look on their face when they see you! :bigsmile:

also, i concur on the collarbone thing. i absolutely love my collarbone/neck area now. i feel sexy.. :blushing:
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Of the 10 chins I had to start with, I'm down to 9!!

No, I'm kidding. Of course. But I DO see a change in my face.
  • snorker88
    snorker88 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    When people say 'you look different- have you had your hair cut or something' and I say 'no, my face is thinner!' :smile:
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Today I celebrate that I have 10lbs to go until I'm at goal! I uploaded progress pictures as well, I love being able to see the difference like that...all this hard work isn't for nothing!!
  • jzbaby626
    jzbaby626 Posts: 466
    Options
    My stomach no longer sticks out farther than my boobs!! I look down & can see straight down to my feet!! YAYY! :happy:
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    I have knees again. Been along time.
  • alisaperry74
    Options
    Hello, cheekbones! :happy: Bye-bye, boobies! :ohwell:
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    I hate long drives, but I go to school about 5 hours from home. Last semester, after an exhausting drive, I'd "treat" myself to comfort food like mac n' cheese. But this semester, I have a light dinner and go to the gym, and I feel so much more rewarded!
  • LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    My stomach no longer sticks out farther than my boobs!! I look down & can see straight down to my feet!! YAYY! :happy:

Dito - it feels great that my boobs stick out further than my tummy! :bigsmile:
  • GRose
    GRose Posts: 69
    Options
    I've just started to focus & have been tracking my progress this week & I feel like I've begun accomplishing something. I am "overeating" but I've already become more active. I have worked out every day this week and even though I'm tired (& a little sore) I'm actually proud of myself. :)
  • Nanalmw
    Nanalmw Posts: 15
    Options
    It's nice when people come up to you and say, "I can tell you are loosing weight, how much have you lost?" It feels REALLY GOOD to give them the number!! Plus, I ran (ok ran most, but walked some) my 1st 10k since High School!
  • jmarie9
    jmarie9 Posts: 108
    Options
    no more muffin top in my jeans, they fit and are a little loose!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!