TAKING NAMES FOR BIGGEST LOSER GROUP JANUARY 2ND 2012

Options
PLEASE SIGN UP IN THIS THREAD!!! i WILL BE TAKING 60 NAMES. THOSE IN MY CURRENT GROUP GET FIRST PICKINGS!!!!!! THEN MORE CAN SIGN UP!! I WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE VERY DEDICATED, WHO WILL WEIGH IN FOR 8 SOLID WEEKS AND NOT DISAPPEAR ON ME!!!! IF YOU'RE IN FOR THE CHALLENGE SIGN UP HERE PLEASE!!!!! IT WILL GO FROM JANUARY 2ND UNTIL FEBRUARY 27TH!!

Members:
dc729
mdcjmom

Replies

• NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • dc729
    dc729 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! Me!! :)
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    Options
    Me! Me! Me!! :)

yayayayayaay!!!! welcome back my dear, i will add you to the list :)
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Can you give me some idea of what this group means. Shoot me a PM if it is easier that way.

I have realized that I can smash this weight, and could be a great team member for some.

But, if I need to change my workouts to fit this challenge I may need to pass. I have a personal goal with my physical activity and do not want to stray from that path. LMK what it's about. I'd love to join.

I'd even be willing to weigh weekly (I am a once a month weigher)
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    Options
    Count me in

welcome!! starts January 2nd through February 27th
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    Options
    Can you give me some idea of what this group means. Shoot me a PM if it is easier that way.

I have realized that I can smash this weight, and could be a great team member for some.

But, if I need to change my workouts to fit this challenge I may need to pass. I have a personal goal with my physical activity and do not want to stray from that path. LMK what it's about. I'd love to join.

well we break into six groups, this time we will have team names. I do it by percentage lost. Each team will have a captain randomly selected by my awesome 3 1/2 year old :) we do have challenges but mostly if its a workout challenge its like add 15 jumping jacks to your normal routine, nothing thats going to mess with what you're doing already. at the end of every week the team with the most challenge points is the weekly winner, but at the end of 8 weeks the team with the highest amount of weight %age lost wins then I break that team into individuals, and the next weeks weigh in, the one with the highest amount of weight loss is the Biggest Losing Individual
  • annalobdell
    annalobdell Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Can I join?
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    How will this work (as in, what will we be doing)? I'd like to join. :-)
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I would love to join please :D!! I even have a bodymedia Core Armband WOOT!!
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • onyxwood
    onyxwood Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i would LOVE to join......how do i sign up? im fairly new to MFP
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I would be interested in joining!
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    I would like to play.
  • pumaflex
    pumaflex Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm very interested! Some friendly competition will motivate me!
  • murphey05
    Options
    I am in. I agree with pumaflex, I think some friendly competition would help me stay motivated.
  • betancourta229
    betancourta229 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I did this in one group and lost soooo much! I would love to join!
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options

well we break into six groups, this time we will have team names. I do it by percentage lost. Each team will have a captain randomly selected by my awesome 3 1/2 year old :) we do have challenges but mostly if its a workout challenge its like add 15 jumping jacks to your normal routine, nothing thats going to mess with what you're doing already. at the end of every week the team with the most challenge points is the weekly winner, but at the end of 8 weeks the team with the highest amount of weight %age lost wins then I break that team into individuals, and the next weeks weigh in, the one with the highest amount of weight loss is the Biggest Losing Individual
    Sweet! Count me in if you have room. I am smashing the LBs between Jan 1 and March 25. On a mission :)
  • onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.... I am not in your current group, but I would like the info... Thanks :)
  • cxsiegel
    Options
    I would love to join