How long can you watch this video?

Options
13»

Replies

• andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Gah!

Made it to about 20 seconds and all I kept thinking about was bracing her head in place so she stopped bobbing side to side.

The worst thing is we just gave her a ton more views and she's probably excitedly babbling to all of her friends about how popular she is now. We did her a disservice. :grumble:
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Gah!

Made it to about 20 seconds and all I kept thinking about was bracing her head in place so she stopped bobbing side to side.

The worst thing is we just gave her a ton more views and she's probably excitedly babbling to all of her friends about how popular she is now. We did her a disservice. :grumble:

15 million views, huh?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_does_youtube_pay

money-background-fill-100dollarbills.jpg
  • cricketcricket
    Options
    ^ Take a chill pill.

lol, i'm chill. i promise. when i wrote that post i knew that was exactly the response i would get, so it's funny to me that it only took a few seconds. wasn't sure whether to post it, but i think i'm glad i did. i'm trying to decide why this thread provoked genuine anger rather than just an eye roll.

i think i figured it out. i'm always a sucker for those mysterious videos that have some title like 'grossest thing you'll ever see' or 'most annoying thing in the world.' i always click on that s*** because my curiosity gets the best of me. it's not even that i think the video will be entertaining, it's more that i want to see what this person thinks warrants that title. and when i clicked on this video, it was like 'of course, of course it's a young girl, just having fun/goofing off. and of course we must now mock her for the crime of not living up to our expectations' it just kind of seems like bulls***. and it's dumb. so i said so.

but now that makes me a humorless b****. so what to do? i guess the best option is to just bow out. so i leave you with this video, which i actually think is pretty funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z-OLG0KyR4
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Watched it all the way, without sound just liked watching her spastic head movements.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    ^ Take a chill pill.

lol, i'm chill. i promise. when i wrote that post i knew that was exactly the response i would get, so it's funny to me that it only took a few seconds. wasn't sure whether to post it, but i think i'm glad i did. i'm trying to decide why this thread provoked genuine anger rather than just an eye roll.

i think i figured it out. i'm always a sucker for those mysterious videos that have some title like 'grossest thing you'll ever see' or 'most annoying thing in the world.' i always click on that s*** because my curiosity gets the best of me. it's not even that i think the video will be entertaining, it's more that i want to see what this person thinks warrants that title. and when i clicked on this video, it was like 'of course, of course it's a young girl, just having fun/goofing off. and of course we must now mock her for the crime of not living up to our expectations' it just kind of seems like bulls***. and it's dumb. so i said so.

but now that makes me a humorless b****. so what to do? i guess the best option is to just bow out. so i leave you with this video, which i actually think is pretty funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z-OLG0KyR4
    I actually said nothing about the girl - I just asked how long people can stand watching her video. It was intended as a light-hearted bit of fun on a Sunday.

Also, the guy in that video is nuts.
  • gadenni34
    gadenni34 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I think that I am just too old for this. I don't get it. Why sit and take a video of the random thoughts in your head? it is generational I think and I just don't get it. annoying, not annoying or a little sad I just find it odd. and yes, I still click on them because I am curious. I admit. I just don't get it.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    About a minute or so. I think I have seen it before, along with another one from her. I believe she may be putting on an act; at least I hope so.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Watched all of it - I guess I am not easily irritated!

Try .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcifmlTKkGc

Made it 6 seconds. Those 6 seconds were painful.

6 seconds? 6 times longer than me. I clicked the link, thought, "Jesus Christ!" and closed the tab.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options

That was my first thought.

My second thought was a strange urge to fire up Battlefield 3.
  • Jongfaith
    Options
    Why would even promote such rediculousness? WTF!? when zombies take over I hope someone gets you both
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    She's a kid. She's odd but only seems worried about being herself. Maybe if more kids cared less about what other people thought of them 'bullying' wouldn't be such an epidemic.
  • zentha1384
    zentha1384 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Burn It Burn It with FIRE

1:31.... too long stupid computer wouldn't let me turn it off sooner.
  • Crying_In_Color
    Crying_In_Color Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    1 minute 17 seconds.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    You's trollin! I've watched her videos before and she has a rather large fan base due to her mannerisms.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    24 sec, had to turn it off, my husbands ears started to bleed...
  • Camandes
    Options
    I watched the whole thing :D
  • LuccyH
    LuccyH Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Awful. I did like 1 min.
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Watched the entire video...I have no life...
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I WATCHED THE VIDEO LIKE 15 TIMES. I LOVE BOXXY.

SHE MADE A VIDEO FOR ALL THE PEOPLE HATING ON HER.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bMLrA_0O5I&feature=player_detailpage#t=21s

Whoa. After reading new profile... triple whoa.